Imagine the damage we could do with a real winger

mark1963

Aaron is the answer when he is fully fit.

Beasley looks like he has lost all his confidence recently and Novo is an impact player not a starter. Aaron has already played in the CL so he is good enough to play against teams like St Mirren, Inverness and Aberdeen ect.

So we've all completely wrote off Beasley then?

It was only a month or so ago we were still purring over his performance in the Scottish Cup final!

It seems its a case of 2 bad games and you're out. Madness.

All I can offer is a big doh to the people who are expecting Beasley to be some sort of winger that beats his man for 90 minutes.

Two things to that.

1) If he pelted past his marker at full speed, none of our team could keep up with him - hence no-one to deliver to.

2) You hardly ever see him lose the ball. If he can beat a man and still get a pass away, he will. If he can't (which is the usual case with movement off the ball in this Rangers team), then he'll play the easy square ball to keep posession.

If people can't see what a fully fit Beasley (he's not quite there yet) brings to the team, they're watching the wrong sport.

So we've all completely wrote off Beasley then?

It was only a month or so ago we were still purring over his performance in the Scottish Cup final!

It seems its a case of 2 bad games and you're out. Madness.

Well no but he has to become more confident on the ball, a feature of his game that was present last year especially in the Scottish cup final. I just want to see Aaron get his chance on the left wing to show what he can do.

Beasley is that good that Adam was on before him, lets face it he's not at his best at the minute or he would start every game!

He's not, but he won't get any better sitting on the bench.

Look everyone know he should be playing before Adam Grrrrrrrr I hate him so much, but we all know how Walter works.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you not say something like that if Smith is going to drop McGregor for being out of form he should do it with every player then?

So isn't that what he's doing?!?!

Beasley is that good that Adam was on before him, lets face it he's not at his best at the minute or he would start every game!

Look everyone know he should be playing before Adam Grrrrrrrr I hate him so much, but we all know how Walter works.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you not say something like that if Smith is going to drop McGregor for being out of form he should do it with every player then?

Did Smith not say he rushed McGregor back too early from his injury? Looks to me like he's done the same thing with DMB.

I made the point in relation to Ferguson not strolling back into the side.

Did Smith not say he rushed McGregor back too early from his injury? Looks to me like he's done the same thing with DMB.

I made the point in relation to Ferguson not strolling back into the side.

That could be the reason I'm not disputing that and you know my feelings about the whole Ferguson situation!

Aaron is not the answer as he has not been proven in a rangers jersey yet but if he is given the nchance to prove himself he may just be the answer

Every player needs the chance , with DMB currently off form and Adam just a blatently awful player . Aaron is the answer.

He's played in the CL before surely he can do a job a better job than Adam against St. Mirren.

Aaron is not the answer as he has not been proven in a rangers jersey yet but if he is given the nchance to prove himself he may just be the answer

Every player needs the chance , with DMB currently off form and Adam just a blatently awful player . Aaron is the answer.

He's played in the CL before surely he can do a job a better job than Adam against St. Mirren.

Problem is if Aaron does turn out to be the player weve been promised he will be gone in 2 years leaving us without a decent winger unless we can bring someone in or manage to capture him

Problem is if Aaron does turn out to be the player weve been promised he will be gone in 2 years leaving us without a decent winger unless we can bring someone in or manage to capture him

So we shouldn't play him because he might be too good?

Working to that logic we should drop Mendes , Davis and Bougherra ? What a ridiculous arguement

doh

Working to that logic we should drop Mendes , Davis and Bougherra ? What a ridiculous arguement

doh

What im trying to say is Aaron is a short term risky answer to a long term problem we have no great out and out Left wingers in our squad

doh

What im trying to say is Aaron is a short term risky answer to a long term problem we have no great out and out Left wingers in our squad

He will be with us for 2 years , I'm sure if he was settled in and had established himself in the squad he would love to join Rangers permanently.

Saying we shouldnt play him because he may be too good is pathetic.

doh

He will be with us for 2 years , I'm sure if he was settled in and had established himself in the squad he would love to join Rangers permanently.

Saying we shouldnt play him because he may be too good is pathetic.

When did i ever say we shouldnt play him look at my other posts ive been cryin out for him to get a game