Imagine the damage we could do with a real winger

mark1963

I feel this is our major gap in the squad at the moment especially on the left .If we had a good left winger crossing for the strikers we would be putting games out of sight instead of running out of ideas late on and inviting the opposition back in.We are getting away with it on the right at the moment as davies/Broadfoot work for each other.

Aaron has looked good in the reserves

He's better than Adam or DMB its about time wee Aaron got his chance

I Watched the Rangers V Celtic reserve game the other day and some of the stuff he can do is amazing.

but 1 bad point he cant header but can take free kicks brilliantly he hit the crossbar and made the keeper make a great save against septic reserves

How has Aaron been playing for the reserves?

Looked good imo , Was always willing to take a man on and run with the ball. Also his deliveries into the box were great, something adam could only dream of. He must be included soon.

I actually caught a wee bit of the old firm reserve game on rtv this morning. Aaron beat his man easily, then played an excellent ball into the box where not one our players attacked it. I think he is a bit like Mendes in terms of him being on another wavelength than the players around him. Cant wait to see Aaron in the first team.

I feel this is our major gap in the squad at the moment especially on the left .If we had a good left winger crossing for the strikers we would be putting games out of sight instead of running out of ideas late on and inviting the opposition back in.We are getting away with it on the right at the moment as davies/Broadfoot work for each other.

Would have to have a penalty box striker and one who can head a ball.

I think it is time that Aaron is given a chance, but I think part of the problem is that Walter will want to play with more experienced players to the SPL, and yes I know the argument if they don't get a chance they can't get the experience, but we must remember this. Our fans at times can be very fickle, if he doesn't start to perform to a high standard and continue to that standard then certain areas of our support will just get on his back and give him a hard time. They'll be people on here who will start to question why we signed him etc etc, and being such a young lad he might not be able to handle that pressure?

He has been signed on a loan for two years, and I'm sure he will be given his chance, as will Fleck, but we have to be patient, remember we have still been winning our games and at the end of the day that is what is important.

I still reckon Beasley is more than good enough, hes not played enough games to gain a good form, especially after a serious long injury, although I would like to see aaron play also.

Hes done nothing in both his games against Kilmarnock and Motherwell, he is very frustrating player and for a winger he doesnt run down the wing and he always seems to check his run. Papac got further forward than him in both games and i dont think Beasley is good enough to play for us.

As for Aaron he has looked ok in the reserve games but people who go to the Reserve games having mixed opinions some saying he is good enough and some saying he isnt good enough and is no better than what we already have at the club