What was/is your favourite Rangers strip design?

GreigRFC

Favourite brand of strip  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see make Rangers strips?

• Umbro
    • Diadora
    • Nike
    • Adidas
    • Other

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The red one with centre parks logo on the front rare as fuk only worn for one game i think against some french mob its on the wall in the distict bar. somebody has to have a photo

Ive found an even rarer one that was worn in the 3-0 defeat to IFK Gothenburg. I dont think its been seen since!

post-3158-1222896000_thumb.gif

My fav was the orange and blue striped 1, only because it was my 1st ever rangers strip. Does anyone have a picture of it?

post-3158-1222882739_thumb.jpg

i have that top in my cupboard, never really liked it tho. prefer adidas to make the tops but the likes of joma and kappa have produced good tops this year

Absolutely the tangerine top - the first Rangers top I ever got (my Dad loved the humour of it and is Luton Town fan so he got it for me). Got Ian Ferguson (who practially fell over when he saw that someone in Australia had it) & Tony Vidmar autographs on the back of it, need to get Craig Moore & Charlie Miller, missed the chance to get Butcher's.

Absolutely the best selling top ever. I don't mind that Nike one either Mairosu - simple, I like simple

Ive always preferred football tops with collars and so my favourite Rangers strip was the one first worn in the 5-1 Scottish Cup Final against Hearts. laudrup_brian1.jpg

Also my favourite brand of Rangers strips was Adidas. Would like to see Rangers strips made by them again.

That's my fav but I do love the purple third from 94-95

• 6 months later...

The 'Davie Cooper' CR SMITH top........i wear it to EVERY Old Firm game and folk always ask me where i got it and if they can buy it........

My Old Boy gave me it!!!! and NAW........they cannae buy it!!! FGAU

There was a top that I dont rememeber us playing in but have seen a picture of laudrup playing in it. Its a red Adidas top, perhaps a training top that was used for a match once? Can someone post a pic if they know the one i mean.

I like all the Rangers shirts - except the ones with sponsors logo on the front.

Basically put, they all look wanky.

Rangers_main.jpg

A proper shirt!

F*ck me - for the first time ever I agree with MM.

Royal Blue shirt with a white Rangers crest for me

White Shorts with a royal blue Rangers crest

Black socks with Red Tops

05062.gif

Hi Mate just new on here :) this is also my fave Rangers top so far , closely followed by The addidas one with the badge in the middle and 3 white lines on the arms

Addidas make the best tops by a mile.