Sick Fans Set Up Gazza Death Site

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this isnt in the Daily Record tomorrow I'll be fuming. There's no way these scum should get away with this everyone should know what horrible fuckers the tims are.

Welcome to Rm :rangers:

(tu) welcome brother

:ohmy: ya bigot

:unionflag:

:mutley: oops!! caught

The same group of sick, pig-ignorant, thick, deluded, moanin, ugly, ginger fenion bastards that sit n greet when we sing the famine is over...

cant even think of anything to write, there's no insult big enough for these rats.

WHY DONT YOU FUCK OFF HOME YOU ROTTEN C**TS

The same group of sick, pig-ignorant, thick, deluded, moanin, ugly, ginger fenion bastards that sit n greet when we sing the famine is over...

cant even think of anything to write, there's no insult big enough for these rats.

WHY DONT YOU FUCK OFF HOME YOU ROTTEN C**TS

(tu)

two words, UTTER SCUM. hope they get whats coming to them.

Was going to say that..now I'll just say: disgusting. Simply disgusting.

“Paul needs support right now – not sick b*****ds trying to drive him to an early grave. They should all rot in hell.’’ <-- Couldn't agree more.

:rangers: :unionflag:

To be honest death sweeps are nothing new. Hardly news material.

I'd like to start one when Lennon a) next gets a deserved doing or b) sends threatening texts to a woman pregnant to his child.

Really cheap this, esp. since I remember Rangers fans showed solidarity when Stubbs had his cancer remission.

Not just Alan but Tommy burns. We paid tribute to him, when he passed away, and we didnt take the piss or such. ITs a joke! That forum should be shut down! its a joke! from posting novos address to this?! cunts!

I'd like to start one when Lennon a) next gets a deserved doing or b) sends threatening texts to a woman pregnant to his child.

:craphead::lol:(tu)

Personally, I'm reaching the stage of being up for setting about the fuckers in the street.

We could trawl the streets in my wagon, put them in the back and "knock their bollocks in". ;)

Personally, I'm reaching the stage of being up for setting about the fuckers in the street.

We could trawl the streets in my wagon, put them in the back and "knock their bollocks in". ;)

Fine by me mate. I'm getting really fucked off with these James Hunts man.

Really cheap this, esp. since I remember Rangers fans showed solidarity when Stubbs had his cancer remission.

Not just Alan but Tommy burns. We paid tribute to him, when he passed away, and we didnt take the piss or such. ITs a joke! That forum should be shut down! its a joke! from posting novos address to this?! cunts!

True blue, I could dig out the Tommy Burns RM tribute thread right now and let you all read it, if you havent already. There is not ONE bad comment in it.

Words fail me with these people.

Does anyone know if it was printed in any other papers, or just the Star ?

We have a Celebrity Death Pool at work. You get 3 names, pay £1 per month per name and if they cork it, you get 75% of the pot and the rest rolls over and the game continues. The winner then draws a name off the "reserve" list. Not in the best taste but......

........Last winner scooped £326.

Gascoigne is not on the list though.

evens

Only sick, sick, evil bastards would do something like this.

Which leads me to this point: I may well take a barracking for this, but I think it is extremely important to remember when seeing garbage like this that it is not every opposition fan that supports this kind of thinking. Now I admit that I don't like CFC - in any way, shape, or form - but I do have friends that support them. I also know at this late stage in my life not to stereotype all fans for the reprehensible actions of a section of the support. It's admittedly very hard to keep that in perspective when seeing utter filth like that, but damning everyone for wearing the opposition colours is (in my book, anyway) just not on. Tommy Burns showed there can be decent people involved with the other side - never lose sight of that.

Only sick, sick, evil bastards would do something like this.

Which leads me to this point: I may well take a barracking for this, but I think it is extremely important to remember when seeing garbage like this that it is not every opposition fan that supports this kind of thinking. Now I admit that I don't like CFC - in any way, shape, or form - but I do have friends that support them. I also know at this late stage in my life not to stereotype all fans for the reprehensible actions of a section of the support. It's admittedly very hard to keep that in perspective when seeing utter filth like that, but damning everyone for wearing the opposition colours is (in my book, anyway) just not on. Tommy Burns showed there can be decent people involved with the other side - never lose sight of that.

I agree.

well done sir! That´s you on the front page now!! "BIGOTED RANGERS THUG ENCOURAGES FURTHER ATTACKS ON LENNON WITH FINANCIAL INCENTIVE"

Many of you describe them as scum but calling them that is insulting scum! just refer to them as celtic supporters - there is nothing in this world lower or more disgusting than that !

True blue, I could dig out the Tommy Burns RM tribute thread right now and let you all read it, if you havent already. There is not ONE bad comment in it.

I wasnt an active member here when Tommy passed on, so i didnt read the thread or comment on it but if i was to put comments to it, it would be the same as every other decent person here, and it would bet aht he was a great man, passionate about football - we hated him as manager but thats football rivalry. Its when a death like Tommy, and Phil o donnell, puts into prospective that, this is just a game of football between 22 men on a pitch - yet we have to have the idotic fans start up the shit we have.....

Id like to read it though :)

I wasnt an active member here when Tommy passed on, so i didnt read the thread or comment on it but if i was to put comments to it, it would be the same as every other decent person here, and it would bet aht he was a great man, passionate about football - we hated him as manager but thats football rivalry. Its when a death like Tommy, and Phil o donnell, puts into prospective that, this is just a game of football between 22 men on a pitch - yet we have to have the idotic fans start up the shit we have.....

Id like to read it though :)

I will PM it to you. Actually, theres 3 different ones.