Sick Fans Set Up Gazza Death Site

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes my blood boil. :mad:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/53090...za-death-site-/

SICK FANS SET UP GAZZA DEATH SITE

ABOVE: Paul Gascoigne 2nd October 2008 By Jerry Lawton Your Shout ( 0 )

SOCCER sickos are running an internet sweep on when troubled Paul Gascoigne will die.

Celtic fans have blitzed a website with bets on how and when the ex-Rangers star will pass away.

The Gazza Death Sweepstake was launched after the England soccer legend – who is battling booze addiction and depression – was pictured hammering on a pub door desperate for an early morning drink.

He was arrested after brawling with a photographer and cautioned for criminal damage after smashing a fan’s mobile phone.

Hours later sick bloggers opened an internet book on Celtic fans’ forum The Huddleboard on how long the 41-year-old former Spurs, Newcastle and Everton star will last.

One member Benedicts11 – who has made over 5,000 postings – sneered: “I’ll give him three months.’’ Another called Marty Bhoy added: “I’ll go for nine months.’’

While Stevo1888 said: “Two hours.’’ One twisted punter – who uses the name Ayrshire CSC – wrote: “On the Queen’s birthday. They can both go. What a day!”

Another, calling himself Linkboy, said: “Is it too much to ask for Thatcher on the same day?’’

Last night a pal of Gazza’s said: “It’s just unbelievable people would do this.

He has been through a really difficult time as everyone knows and this is like kicking him when he’s down.

“Paul needs support right now – not sick b*****ds trying to drive him to an early grave. They should all rot in hell.’’

Yesterday we revealed how a sick Dutch-based website was urging net surfers to predict when cancer-stricken Jade Goody will die.

The 27-year-old Big Brother star is recovering from major surgery and facing 12 months of chemotherapy after contracting cervical cancer.

The winner of the vile website’s contest is promised an Apple iPhone worth up to £500. Last night internet watchdogs were probing the Gazza death site.

A source said: “Complaints have been received regarding the website and moves made to investigate the content of certain posts.

“However it is extremely difficult as the site appears to be a ‘closed shop’ only available to members.

“It seems it is currently closed to new registrations so anyone attempting to sign up and read what is being said finds themselves unable to do so.’’

I've just sent the link and the above article to skysports.

Hopefully this makes the news with them and give the Tims the bad name and press they deserve!!

:unionflag:

Growing up, my parents always said to me to never go out with a sellick fan because they are filthy and second class. This just proves it all, scummy bastards that need to get a life, get a wash, brush their teeth, cut their hair, spay deodorant, cut their nails, wash their ears, learn to read, learn to write, learn English, get off the dole, get a job, off the smack, cut their grass, cut their hedges, wash their windows, dust their furniture, clean their walls, wash their duvet, buy bedsheets, wash their pillows, get curtains, get a carpet, wear a condom, give their kids normal names, send their kids to normal schools and most important get on a f***ing boat back to Ireland.

Growing up, my parents always said to me to never go out with a sellick fan because they are filthy and second class. This just proves it all, scummy bastards that need to get a life, get a wash, brush their teeth, cut their hair, spay deodorant, cut their nails, wash their ears, learn to read, learn to write, learn English, get off the dole, get a job, off the smack, cut their grass, cut their hedges, wash their windows, dust their furniture, clean their walls, wash their duvet, buy bedsheets, wash their pillows, get curtains, get a carpet, wear a condom, give their kids normal names, send their kids to normal schools and most important get on a f***ing boat back to Ireland.

:lol:

Imagine going out with a t***.

My parents would be less than happy.

To be honest death sweeps are nothing new. Hardly news material.

I'd like to start one when Lennon a) next gets a deserved doing or b) sends threatening texts to a woman pregnant to his child.

well done sir! That´s you on the front page now!! "BIGOTED RANGERS THUG ENCOURAGES FURTHER ATTACKS ON LENNON WITH FINANCIAL INCENTIVE"

Many of you describe them as scum but calling them that is insulting scum! just refer to them as celtic supporters - there is nothing in this world lower or more disgusting than that !

:D

Wind your neck back in FFS. Nothing has been proven in a court of law yet the press were quick to label it a sectarian attack. I happen to assume that it was probably a deserved one.

And by the way. Calling them what?

Do you always tend to go on aimless rants that make little sense?

I'd like to start one when Lennon a) next gets a deserved doing or b) sends threatening texts to a woman pregnant to his child.

well done sir! That´s you on the front page now!! "BIGOTED RANGERS THUG ENCOURAGES FURTHER ATTACKS ON LENNON WITH FINANCIAL INCENTIVE"

Many of you describe them as scum but calling them that is insulting scum! just refer to them as celtic supporters - there is nothing in this world lower or more disgusting than that !

Wind your neck back in FFS. Nothing has been proven in a court of law yet the press were quick to label it a sectarian attack. I happen to assume that it was probably a deserved one.

I understood it, i think the guy was actually agreeing with you Jim. His point was basically saying that celtic are worse than scum.

I understood it, i think the guy was actually agreeing with you Jim. His point was basically saying that celtic are worse than scum.

Oh he wasn't agreeing with me mate.

I've put Rangers to shame apparently :rolleyes:

You have to understand, Jim's not used to people agreeing with him this early in the morning :pipe:

And if the guy was agreeing with him, he's doing it in an awfully roundabout way.

Oh he wasn't agreeing with me mate.

I've put Rangers to shame apparently :rolleyes:

I was indeed agreeing with you mate :) sorry ... should maybe have put a smiley or two in to make that more clear!

bit about headline was aimed at press and celtic are worse than scum!

:rangers:

btw ... last time i fucking agree with you :)

The Huddleboard along with most if not all of these tim boards is an infestation of hatred and bile like nothing seen anywhere else.

To have 'a laugh' over this issue is odious beyond belief.

Although, being objective for a second, someone in this thread said Gazza needs support, not this kind of shit.

Well, he's been offered it and keeps on rejecting it. If he doesn't want support, and repels any coming his way, you're left helpless with what can possibly be done next.

Its very disappointing considering our reaction to Jimmy Johnstone and Tommy Burns dying, where I thought our support as a whole were excellent and very respectful.

Though to be fair I was talking about it to a tim today and he was appalled by this and agreed that these guys are scum.

The tims are nothing but a bunch of FUKIN WANKERS.......... the lot of them an should be SHOT THE LOT OF THEM

gazza was 1 of the best players for the gers an who gives a feck wot the tims have to say anyway :unionflag: :rangers:

WE ARE THE PEOPLE .......... :rangers:

The tims are nothing but a bunch of FUKIN WANKERS.......... the lot of them an should be SHOT THE LOT OF THEM

gazza was 1 of the best players for the gers an who gives a feck wot the tims have to say anyway :unionflag: :rangers:

WE ARE THE PEOPLE .......... :rangers:

Good first post. Welcome to Rangersmedia, hope you like the site.