Are We becoming Boring?

Exactly!, Today we looked pretty good at the back, well considering the ball was hardly in our half. On the attack we look brutal, the same thing all the time, ball out wide to Burke, Sionko, or Adam and a pure shite delivery in to the box. How many times did we cross the ball right into the keepers arms??? Its seems as either they are just hitting it with no intention of picking some one out or there just crap at crossing the ball. The strikers have absolutely no service and get the ball in the shittiest of situations. 1/2 the time our midfield just run staight forward and end up running in to our strikers on the top of the 18, and when the ball is finally released its crap. One this I can say is that I am very happy about how our back line is looking, its definetly getting better. However, we must do some more on the attack because its predicable, slow and ineffective.

okay we are not conceding goals but what about the rest....uninventive and poor in front of goal right now. :(

I think there are a number of supporters who were sickened by recent events.

we want 11 scots - people who will play for the jersey (and where are Forfar Athletic insofar as they haved 11 scots playing for them?)

we tried foreign coaches and it didnt work (Advocaat didnt work?).

Boyd is a proven goalscorer ... yes I can see the English Premier League banging at the door for him .... he could get a run - and I mean a run - in the Championship but that is about it.

It is really just twaddle and not worth responding to.

The mentality of Scotland is lamentable. The idea of an independent scotland with a bunch of people who could not think their way out of a wet paper bag. While I'm at it: that is what the scottish parliament is - one mutual appreciation of mediocrity society - poeple who could not run a sweetie shop. The whole financial services in Edinburgh would up sticks in the night if we became independent. But the chattering classes go on about a release of cultural energy (Mike Russell, Elaine C Smith - what a joke)

What happened at Ibrox is symptomatic of our country at large. Anyone who is really intelligent leaves - like Paul Le Guen.

No one will touch us with a bargepole after Walter departs. Perhaps we can get John Lambie ...

So in answer to your question. Walter will have no more money than Paul Le Guen. The difference is that where there was in the long term a chance for free-flowing footbal under Le Guen there is little chance of that under Walter. Walter will have rangers playing the way scotland played under him. Well-organized and giving little away - but that is all. If that is what people want then they can have it. But forget Europe and inventiveness. For people with short memories, even with money, Walter did very little there. Europe is over.

Charlie Adam might have just as well sat next to me today considering how poor he was for the most part.

where are you all getting this from! if this you could say the same for:- Boyd, sionko, novo, hemdani, hutton and mcgregor.

okay we are not conceding goals but what about the rest....uninventive and poor in front of goal right now.  :(

we want 11 scots - people who will play for the jersey (and where are Forfar Athletic insofar as they haved 11 scots playing for them?)

Boyd is a proven goalscorer ... yes I can see the English Premier League banging at the door for him .... he could get a run - and I mean a run - in the Championship but that is about it.

The mentality of Scotland is lamentable. The idea of an independent scotland with a bunch of people who could not think their way out of a wet paper bag. While I'm at it: that is what the scottish parliament is - one mutual appreciation of mediocrity society - poeple who could not run a sweetie shop. The whole financial services in Edinburgh would up sticks in the night if we became independent. But the chattering classes go on about a release of cultural energy (Mike Russell, Elaine C Smith - what a joke)

What happened at Ibrox is symptomatic of our country at large. Anyone who is really intelligent leaves - like Paul Le Guen.

No one will touch us with a bargepole after Walter departs. Perhaps we can get John Lambie ...

So in answer to your question. Walter will have no more money than Paul Le Guen. The difference is that where there was in the long term a chance for free-flowing footbal under Le Guen there is little chance of that under Walter. Walter will have rangers playing the way scotland played under him. Well-organized and giving little away - but that is all. If that is what people want then they can have it. But forget Europe and inventiveness. For people with short memories, even with money, Walter did very little there. Europe is over.

A really good post.I have been shouted down for similiar posts.Its not being negative its being realistic.

okay we are not conceding goals but what about the rest....uninventive and poor in front of goal right now.  :(

A really good post.I have been shouted down for similiar posts.Its not being negative its being realistic.

Good well thought out post saying what a lot of us fear and what a lot don't want to hear.

We need a target man as cover for Prso. That imo would solve the entire problem. If you are going to no nonsense defend, you need someone to hold the ball up when it's pumped upfield. When Dado is not in the side the ball inevitably comes straight back.

All our most successful teams had someone upfront who could hold the ball up. Prso, Mols, De Boer and Hateley are four that spring to mind. Didn't score 30 a season, but easily created that many opportunities for someone else.

I'm also pretty sure that WS knows this and no doubt is trying to fix the problem (McCulloch).

Charlie Adam might have just as well sat next to me today considering how poor he was for the most part.

where are you all getting this from! if this you could say the same for:- Boyd, sionko, novo, hemdani, hutton and mcgregor.

He was the worst out of some poor performers yesterday. You cannot seriously expect to be able to whip a ball into the 18-yard box from near enough the touchline and expect a Rangers player to have got his head to it.

As for some of his control, it was poor at times. On two occasions in the first half he was trying to hug to touchline and pass the ball forward and when the ball was passed to him he took two touches, one to receive the ball and one to put it over the touchline.

I know he's still relatively young so I'm cutting him some slack at the moment because he'll learn from his mistakes.

okay we are not conceding goals but what about the rest....uninventive and poor in front of goal right now.? :(

Good well thought out post saying what a lot of us fear and what a lot don't want to hear.

Great post (tu).

Highlights the other elephant in the room that no-one wants to discuss.

He was the worst out of some poor performers yesterday. You cannot seriously expect to be able to whip a ball into the 18-yard box from near enough the touchline and expect a Rangers player to have got his head to it.

As for some of his control, it was poor at times. On two occasions in the first half he was trying to hug to touchline and pass the ball forward and when the ball was passed to him he took two touches, one to receive the ball and one to put it over the touchline.

I know he's still relatively young so I'm cutting him some slack at the moment because he'll learn from his mistakes.

imho sionko was the worst.. he done nothing at all charlie had a couple of good deliverys.

imho sionko was the worst.. he done nothing at all charlie had a couple of good deliverys.

Not true, he hit the post when it looked easier to score! (td)

Sionko was truly woeful yesterday.

(tu)

Ler Guens eyes must be painted on!

okay we are not conceding goals but what about the rest....uninventive and poor in front of goal right now.? :(

Great post (tu).

Highlights the other elephant in the room that no-one wants to discuss.

Here goes the PLG lovers again.

Get over it he was a disaster.

You all said we did not give him a chance, well lets give Walter a chance.

:rolleyes: