Mcgregor

pedromendes4

I reckon he will get back when is fit.

Walter has already said his dip in form is due to being thrown in too early from injury, hopefully getting a proper pre-season will help recover his form.

Mcgregor is a gr8 goalie and the save against werder bremen in euro last year was out of this world . . . world class . . .but jus hasnt been the same since cuiming bk to many mistakes and alexander has been solid

i want mcgregor to play i prefer him and i think he is the better of the two but at the moment alexander is doing a good job and desrves his chance

McGregor is the best, so when he comes back Alexander should get dropped. Alexander is a good back-up keeper, he would be a great keeper for a team in a lower league, but he isn't good enough to be our number 1 keeper.

Today I think actually, bold prediction.

your up there boab with my barca will win last night post mate

draw for uefa cup is tuesday and will find out if city game v spurs gets moved to the sunday

(tu)

Will make a point of making sure I'm getting that weekend off work in the morning. Just gonnae get Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Today I think actually, bold prediction.

your up there boab with my barca will win last night post mate

draw for uefa cup is tuesday and will find out if city game v spurs gets moved to the sunday

(tu)

Will make a point of making sure I'm getting that weekend off work in the morning. Just gonnae get Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

its worked out ok for me as i booked the 8-40 train so if games on sat i still will make it