Boyd should quit Scotland

gordov

Now i'm not the biggest Scotland fan mainly due to past managers Brown, Vogts and Burley.

But while i'm not a die-hard Scots fan i just can't see why Boyd doesn't get a game. He scores goals, nothing more nothing less. The country needed a goal so badly yet the time just ticked away without sign of the predator.

Sure he doesn't start every game with us but he does get a fair crack of the whip but at Scotland, nothing. I've nothing against Iwelumo, he's actually not a bad player and better than some of the flops we've had in the past Dickov and Craig Beattie. But surely big Kris had meritted a start.

Anyway.......at least he'll be fresh for next weekend.....if he starts.

Roll on 52!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i 100% agree, i was thinking that when fletcher n that tribesman came on instead of boyd, if i were him id quit, and for good measure id quit rangers too!!!! he must be sooo infurieated, he is the best finisher this country has seen since ally mccoist, he is GENIOUS infront of goal, what else matters??? i duno, ask that wolves player!! kris boyd is the most undr-rated under-valued player EVER!!!!!

I find it astonishing the way people think Boyd is bigger than the club or country and he should quit because he doesn't get a game. Infact, it does my tits in. How about he gets his finger out and improves his game so that whatever manager he is working for has no choice but to pick him?

I hate the way people blindly back him no matter what with their 'Kris Boyd Loyal' pish. The fans who do that share the same diabolical attitude as Kris Boyd himself, who evidently thinks that he scores goals and that is enough... that he doesn't need to work on his game because his goals should guarantee a start.

If he works at his game then the sky's the limit for him - then he can question the managers decision to drop him. But while he still has those glaring faults in his game then he will continue to sit on the bench... and rightly so.

I wouldn't put the blame on Iwelumo, he's a big unit and i reckon he's a right good player.

That fact is....Burley made an error and is now blaming Boyd.....i think he know's he's on thin ice.

Here's hoping Boydy will start on Sat against and bag a hatrick and bag us the 3 point.......and get it right up Burley!!

SOUNESS for Scotland!!

I wondered if anyone saw Soccer AM this morning ...... Darren Fletcher on "Teammates"

Worst Trainer = Kris Boyd, Fletch described him as lasy sod, who doesn't give anything in training. He did describe him as one of the best finisher he has seen and he has seen a few good ones being at ManUtd.

Maybe the reason why Boyd didn't get a game, if he isn't doing it in training, why would the manager think he would do it in a competative game?

Would be childish, not to mention double-standards, if Boyd wrapped in Scotland. He doesn't get a game for us so should he leave us too??

Having said that ... no way Boydy would have missed that chance the big Wolves man did.

I wondered if anyone saw Soccer AM this morning ...... Darren Fletcher on "Teammates"

Worst Trainer = Kris Boyd, Fletch described him as lasy sod, who doesn't give anything in training. He did describe him as one of the best finisher he has seen and he has seen a few good ones being at ManUtd.

Maybe the reason why Boyd didn't get a game, if he isn't doing it in training, why would the manager think he would do it in a competative game?

I never seen Soccer AM, but that just proves what was evident to us on the park. We keep hearing how he is working hard in training and whatnot, and how he is working on his faults. Is he bollocks. He's quite happy with his limited ability which is fucking sickening.

He also said that Lee McCulloch was the longest in the shower according to ma pal, I was watching Saturday Kitchen and never seen it.

Might try and catch the best bits during the week.

Why doesn't Boyd knuckle down in training, shed a few pounds, gain some pace and a trick or two, and in turn, make himself undroppable?

That thorny question that only Boyd can answer. I wonder if he ever will. He's had years to sort it out.

Boyd only has himself to blame but Burley is a fukn dumpling.

How you can play Fletcher ahead of Boyd I'll never know. I don't see what anyone see's in Fletcher, he's gash.

He also said that Lee McCulloch was the longest in the shower according to ma pal, I was watching Saturday Kitchen and never seen it.

Might try and catch the best bits during the week.

Maybe thats why WS keeps picking him :craphead: