Rangers TV

gordov

Just another rant....

......like the website i think that Rangers TV is just so repetitive. There have been thousands of games over the years but the insist on repeating 1-0 wins over Raith Rovers from 95.

What about a programme that shows us round Murray Park of the parts of Ibrox we don't usually get to see.

Or a prog of a day in the life of one of the players......we after all pay their wages.

And as for that "thing" that presents Ibrox Uncovered....mutton dressed as lamb with no presenting skill and you want to mute as soon as she speaks.

I like the interviews with the Rangers greats or documentarys about players like Cooper. Very interesting and moving.

The rest is pretty much shit though. What pisses me off mostly, don't know if it happens with everyone else, but they will be showing a game from last season or something late on at night and it says it finishes at 12:00am, then half way through the match it just cuts off at like half eleven or something.

Get so angry with that! :willy:

It costs a fuckload of money to put something on live TV, don't be silly.

What else could they put on it though? They already show old matches, classic matches and replays. It's not like they're not trying with the limited time it gets.

It costs a fuckload of money to put something on live TV, don't be silly.

What else could they put on it though? They already show old matches, classic matches and replays. It's not like they're not trying with the limited time it gets.

Yeah but the cameras and commentator are always there anyway. Just show it live instead of showing a recording at a random later date.

:huh:

What's so different about a live broadcast?

because at a live game they need an OBU, sat feed, and at minimum 5 cameras. IN the reserve games, afaik they onl have one, which makes poor viewing.

The main problem though is the OBU as these are not easy to rent out

What i hate about it, is its in 4:3 and not in 16:9 despite having alot of stuff in 16:9

Just another rant....

......like the website i think that Rangers TV is just so repetitive. There have been thousands of games over the years but the insist on repeating 1-0 wins over Raith Rovers from 95.

What about a programme that shows us round Murray Park of the parts of Ibrox we don't usually get to see.

Or a prog of a day in the life of one of the players......we after all pay their wages.

And as for that "thing" that presents Ibrox Uncovered....mutton dressed as lamb with no presenting skill and you want to mute as soon as she speaks.

Your right mate, bring back Alison Douglas :rolleyes:

Just another rant....

Quality of the programming has never improved over the years and which genius decided to cancel the daily magazine programme on the day of the AGM!

Also I'm afraid you are wrong about the presenter; she is mutton dressed as mutton and she has more eyebrow action going on than "The Rock".