***The Official Football Manager 2009 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went ma first season unbeating in the league a drew 5 games but still the first time av done it :clap: only got beat in europe

a beat Celtic 5 times including the CIS cup final but got beat of the bastards in the scottish cup final

to be fair jama you have some shockers in their also

20m for nani :lol: well bumped got him for about 3.5m in my game and he was shite

well ur totally wrong mate, currently 6 clubs in for him at the moment offering me 30 million, Barca, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Bayern, Valencia

to be fair jama you have some shockers in their also

20m for nani :lol: well bumped got him for about 3.5m in my game and he was shite

well ur totally wrong mate, currently 6 clubs in for him at the moment offering me 30 million, Barca, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Bayern, Valencia

aye just realised you'll be on the most up to date version, im still on the original. (tu)

Right, I've started a new game on the 9.0.3 patch, I'm planning on selling Weir, Ferguson, McCulloch, Adam and Hemdani. I need some decent players, preferably a good striker, a right winger and 2 centre backs, gees help please. (Y)

Right, I've started a new game on the 9.0.3 patch, I'm planning on selling Weir, Ferguson, McCulloch, Adam and Hemdani. I need some decent players, preferably a good striker, a right winger and 2 centre backs, gees help please. (Y)

well if u dont get ur chinese money merchant and have just a normal budget i recomend

Striker: Gignac about 5-6m

Right Winger: Fernando Arce 2-3m

2 centre backs: David Luiz 5-6m (Webster and Broadfoot are good already)

I've had Gignac on previous Rangers game and he was totally shite, someone even mentioned that he was pish earlier in the thread, is he good on 9.0.3?

yeah gignac is good on the new patch ul get him for about 5 mil

I've had Gignac on previous Rangers game and he was totally shite, someone even mentioned that he was pish earlier in the thread, is he good on 9.0.3?

I hope he is mate, he only scored 2 goals in 28 games in real life in the whole of 07-08 according to his FM09 profile. :anguish:

I hope he is mate, he only scored 2 goals in 28 games in real life in the whole of 07-08 according to his FM09 profile. :anguish:

his scoring record is shite until u as a player sign him. It like u've uncovered a gem of a player.

his scoring record is shite until u as a player sign him. It like u've uncovered a gem of a player.

I'll take your word for it, he better score, otherwise bad things will happen to you. :craphead:

Ibrox went upto 64,000 in my game but now I only get 52,000 for a league game against the bottom half but 62,000 for a Scottish Cup match against Livingston doh

Brought in Ben Foster for free :) signed Rio Mavuba for £10.5 million :blush: (Arsenal, Atletico, Barca and Man United want him now) and Coutadeur for £4.5 million. I probably have some of the best young players in Europe too.

I highly recommend anyone who is around the year 2013/14 to buy miroslav hanke who is a 21 year old right back who will give you plenty of goals per season .Im in january and so far he has given me 13 goals which is pretty damn good for a right back.I got him for free on the 1.7.2013 For free and its probarly the best freebie you will get :D

screenshot013p.png

btw the ony reason his attributes went down is because i gave him a rest for a couple of weeks :D

cannae really see the bottom one...

games undefeated in the league is at 180 games now, 4 and a half seasons

only been beat 10 times in 226 league games

i need a move :anguish:

am the same am getting bored out my tree with my rangers game, winning every game.

am the same am getting bored out my tree with my rangers game, winning every game.

release everyone in your team on a free :craphead:

Aye it's a bastard to keep onto your best players for the first few years when at Villa. Make sure you get top dollar, though. There's definitely more than enough able replacements willing to move to Villa.