RM La Liga Discussion Thread

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, really fortunate to come out of the match with a point. That's the best i've seen Atletico play at the Bernabeu in years.

The stand out for me was Gago. He was absolutely brilliant today.

I saw atletico's 2 late goals in the boozer, Diego Forlan looks like a completely different player aswell, their fans were going crazy, I thought to myself, there is a comeback, why couldnt we do that today :(

Not been able to watch much La Liga recently, can anybody fill me in on how Huntelaar is doing now, I see he has score 8 goals in 11 games so far. First few games I seen him in he didn't seem that effective.

Not been able to watch much La Liga recently, can anybody fill me in on how Huntelaar is doing now, I see he has score 8 goals in 11 games so far. First few games I seen him in he didn't seem that effective.

Playing well, really well actually. His style is reminiscent of a young Fernando Morientes. 8 in 11. Sadly, he could be punted along with Van der Vaart (an absolute disaster), Sneijder (the best set-piece taker Madrid have had since Beckham, except he's better) and Robben (the best player in Spain after Messi and Alves) when Perez takes over. Ronaldo will sign for Madrid in the summer, imo. There's money set aside for him and Xabi Alonso.

Graham Hunter seems to have some vendetta against him, but like Balague, he's an attention seeker who tries to shock.