Bullard feels up the Wall

did you see that? he was grabbing Chimbonda by the bollocks and cuffing him on the head every tme the ref wasn't looking and then Richardsons brilliant free kick was disallowed ....I would have been raging if I was a Sunderland fan

they showed it on the highlights Sunday night and just laughed about it ....not funny really

and quote from Sunderland BLOG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bullard was feeling them up basically! I saw it from where i was sat and had it confirmed in the pub after by my mate who is a video analyst for Fulham. Thats what caused the comotion before the free-kick however looked to the ref that it was Chimbo disrupting the wall when basically he was retaliating to having his cock felt!

I'd be raging if I was Richardson because there was no need for Chimbonda to do what he did. The ref saw argy-bargy before the free kick was taken so I don't know how Chimbonda thought he would get away with it. Cracking free kick (as was the one in the first half), that didn't need the wall to be moved for it to go in. Stupid by Pascal.

Bullard was hilarious and it was good to see Chimbonda take it as banter. Ronaldo would have gone down needing a stretcher.

I'd be raging if I was Richardson because there was no need for Chimbonda to do what he did. The ref saw argy-bargy before the free kick was taken so I don't know how Chimbonda thought he would get away with it. Cracking free kick (as was the one in the first half), that didn't need the wall to be moved for it to go in. Stupid by Pascal.

Bullard was hilarious and it was good to see Chimbonda take it as banter. Ronaldo would have gone down needing a stretcher.

if it happened inan OF game war would have broken out depends on who did it to whom of course :craphead:

Ha, you would never get that sort of banter in an OF game. And anyway, you would never see a Rangers player grope a Celtic player like that, in fear of what they might catch from them.

did you see that? he was grabbing Chimbonda by the bollocks and cuffing him on the head every tme the ref wasn't looking and then Richardsons brilliant free kick was disallowed ....I would have been raging if I was a Sunderland fan

they showed it on the highlights Sunday night and just laughed about it ....not funny really

and quote from Sunderland BLOG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bullard was feeling them up basically! I saw it from where i was sat and had it confirmed in the pub after by my mate who is a video analyst for Fulham. Thats what caused the comotion before the free-kick however looked to the ref that it was Chimbo disrupting the wall when basically he was retaliating to having his cock felt!

Lol it was hilarious

How's it not funny? It's funny as hell.

If Chimbonda hadn't backed intot he wall it would've been a goal. Nothing to do with Bullard.

How's it not funny? It's funny as hell.

If Chimbonda hadn't backed intot he wall it would've been a goal. Nothing to do with Bullard.

I thought Chimbonda was reacting to Bullard constantly grabbing him down under and cuffing him on the head :craphead: