Broadfoot to Birmingham

Gaffbear

actually agree with papacguy about mcmillan.

hedmani fans player of the year and ufea finalist with marseille

mculloch solid performer in the premiership

burke's agent miracle worker but was the fan's favourite for a while before smith came back were reasons why bigger contracts

3.5k for broadfoot who was absolute terrible last season, has looked half decent what in 10 games this season, still very raw. his main attribute seems that he works harder than boyd. In my opinion, doesn't merit payrise yet. If he keeps improving and be consistent until the end of the season then maybe but still I would bite eck's hands off for the £2 million.

Broadfoot was by no means "absolute terrible" last season and has been improving all the time as he gains confidence. He just might be a replacement for Weir (in his true position). Personally I'd want more than £2m if we were to let him go.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

**** NEWS FLASH LATEST IN KIRK BROADFOOT RUMOR****

im collecting him from ibrox tonight and taking him down to Birmingham to get our 2million before mcleish wakes up and smells the coffee!!! :D

we need to take 2 the million and run as we have Whittiker and Lowing who are decent full backs,

How can anybody at Ibrox justify Broadfoot being offered a contract worth that much money in the first place?

Infact that figure seems even more ridicilous if you consider that the form he showed for the majority of last season was similar to a player earning about a third of that and locked in a relegation battle.

It's only now that he is showing anything close to the form needed to match the minimum standard needed to be a Rangers player, never mind the type of form where he can justify being one of the clubs top earners.

If anybody offered anywhere remotely near 2 million pounds for Kirk Broadfoot, as much as I appreciate his effort especially this season, I'd snap it up faster than Strawberries in season!

I'd bite he's arm off if he offered £2million, then Smith would be force to go out and get quality.

But would probably end up buying a keeper and playing them as a striker.

:lol:

Since I'm supposed to be more positive for the next week:

This might be a masterstroke from Walter:

Or he could be a Jorge Campos!

:craphead:

Cheers Gaff (tu)

I reckon Walter will want to keep him, but you never know.

If Eck flashes the cash .........

£2m profit when Murray is screaming for cash,plus if Whittaker is fit then he might be sold.

dont even suggest whittaker hes a ballet dancer

Big Eck is planning a £2m swoop for Broadfoot in the January window.

Broadfoot is not happy at being on £3500 a week(poor soul eh,fuckin reality check) and Birmingham will offer £10k a week.

Sell him i say

Aye sell him for the 3.5k we are paying him per week.