Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur

blueben_d

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Schoolboy stuff from Arsenal.

Why were they still trying the intricate little passing moves with 2 minutes to go? Im a big believer in total football, but they should just have took the ball into the corner and seen the game out.

Some hit by Modric for the equaliser, mind you.

Why were they still trying the intricate little passing moves with 2 minutes to go? Im a big believer in total football, but they should just have took the ball into the corner and seen the game out.

I was baffled with Fabregas at Arsenal's last corner.

Eboue came up to him and said: "Let's keep it in the corner."

For some odd reason, Fab waved him away and swung in a poor corner! Very odd, Arsene will be furious.

And I still say we're all being harsh on Hutton :harhar:

I was baffled with Fabregas at Arsenal's last corner.

Eboue came up to him and said: "Let's keep it in the corner."

For some odd reason, Fab waved him away and swung in a poor corner! Very odd, Arsene will be furious.

And I still say we're all being harsh on Hutton :harhar:

That corner was absolutely ridiculous. Wenger will be fuming with him.

I thought Hutton was OK and nothing more up until his first mistake, mate. After that he wasnt really looking for the ball and continually went for the safe option. Once he commited his second mistake, his confidence just looked totally shot to pieces.

I don't particularly like Spurs, but i hope Hutton bounces back from this blip at the weekend. The rumours about Redknapp going for Glen Johnson in January can't have done his confidence any favours recently.