Another example of the mhedia bias!

LegendofCoop

Not that this is the biggest sideswipe in history but just another example of how biased the sports reports are becoming!

Tuesday 28/10/08. STV Sports report consisted of the following reports...in the order that they appear.

1) Celtic missing 2 Strikers for champions league match next week

2) Hearts boss Lazlo banned for 2 matches following tussle with ref.

3) Something about Rangers playing in a quarter final of a domestic cup, brief tape of Walter Smith. Think they also mentioned another 3 teams, but it was a very brief mention & couldn't quite hear them! End of report.

Wednesday 29/10/08. STV sport report, appearing in the following order:-

1) Celtic playing Kilmarnock in quarter final of domestic cup competition.

2) Maradona to appear at Hampden....blah blah blah

3) Something about Rangers beating Hamilton in last nights Cup quarter final....couple of video's with Walter & Steven Davis!

/Rant

There feel better now that's off my chest. Like I say, not the most obvious example, and I'll not loose any sleep over this, but still...fairs fair! <_<

Thought STV were good to us tonight. Main story was why don't other songs get the same attention. Edgar was on form and a Celtic minded lawyer was saying that it's bizarre since it's on a par with Flower of Scotland.

Was that in the main news bulletin? Was working while it was on & only came down at twenty past for the sport! (I work from home). (tu)

Thought STV were good to us tonight. Main story was why don't other songs get the same attention. Edgar was on form and a Celtic minded lawyer was saying that it's bizarre since it's on a par with Flower of Scotland.

Well to be truly honest they did mention other songs from other clubs in Scotland.

From what I remember they mentioned Aberdeen, Dundee and Edinburgh. There was absolutely no mention of the team from the east end of Glasgow.

If they are going to report on 'dodgy' football chants surely the mhanky mob should be first in the list.

Well to be truly honest they did mention other songs from other clubs in Scotland.

From what I remember they mentioned Aberdeen, Dundee and Edinburgh. There was absolutely no mention of the team from the east end of Glasgow.

If they are going to report on 'dodgy' football chants surely the mhanky mob should be first in the list.

I agree with that criticism.

Nonetheless, the point of the story was why not others?

I agree with that criticism.

Nonetheless, the point of the story was why not others?

True, at least we are getting somewhere with the mhedia.