Miller proved today that...

Boab

Still not convinced by Miller. His running and workrate are very good, but he's a truly awful finisher. I don't think he's the 'perfect' foil for Boyd, as ideally Boyd's strike partner would be able to score goals regularly as well.

5 goals and how many assists?

If he was on penalties, he'd be top goalscorer in our team by far.

I'm not his biggest fan, but he IS producing

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not convinced by Miller. His running and workrate are very good, but he's a truly awful finisher. I don't think he's the 'perfect' foil for Boyd, as ideally Boyd's strike partner would be able to score goals regularly as well.

Hes got 8 so far this season, if he keeps that up and Boyd keeps rattling them in then I dont think we will be doing too badly.

though he only had 5

2 v celtic 2 v hibs 1 v ict

imo miller has been a good signing! still dont like him but he his making a positive impact upfront and the team is playing well.

it is about time we dropped it as a topic! the feelings of everyone are quite clear on this and are not going to change irrespective of millers future performances. we all know that certain people look at this site and will use such threads to make statements about how certain sections of the rangers support will never accept miller etc. Whether you like him or not he is going to be a 1st team regular under WS and we all should accept this and get behind the team.

5 goals and how many assists?

If he was on penalties, he'd be top goalscorer in our team by far.

I'm not his biggest fan, but he IS producing

He's not producing as much as he could though. I can think of at least one chance yesterday that he should have had in the back of the net, but he skied it over. He has chances in every game that a better striker would score (or at least hit the target) and he can't even do that. Would much rather see Lafferty or Novo partnering Boyd up front. Of course we all know that Lafferty has about as much chance playing up front for Rangers as I do.

Neeskens - are u ever going to get rid of that avatar, or do u just like making yourself look like a complete t*t?

I've already said when I'll change it. In saying that. Comments like this make me smile.

I like it (tu):D

Velicka and Lafferty have been a monumental waste of cash. at least Miller has proved most (including me !!) wrong and scored some big goals and set up quite a few !

Far too quick to say that about Lafferty IMO, I see potential there.

Velicka and Lafferty have been a monumental waste of cash. at least Miller has proved most (including me !!) wrong and scored some big goals and set up quite a few !

think thats unfair on lafferty considerin he hasnt even had a chance to play in his proper position yet

I agree, it's also unfair to judge him when he's playing out of position.

Sadly, i think Velicka is just a horror buy. Hopefully some Eastern European club takes him off our hands in January.

I agree, it's also unfair to judge him when he's playing out of position.

Sadly, i think Velicka is just a horror buy. Hopefully some Eastern European club takes him off our hands in January.

Yep, fast, can dribble - though doesn't make him a winger - tall, can finish and can head as seen on Tuesday. Reminds me of Dado Prso, left sided too.

Miller does frustrate me quite alot, he has had a few real shocking games and he misses easy chances.

But

Hes had some great games, darting runs and always scores the far more difficult of his chances, barring his 2nd v Celtic.

Still think you could have got a better player for the money, but if he keeps it up he has proved a good buy.

I dont think I can or will ever forgive the jumped up fenian loving, chest kissing wee shite but the noy is a Rangers man now and appears to be doing the business when its most needed....as long as he keeps scoring I will let him off with his past indiscressions..... :rangers:

I see dead people, but that doesn't help me or Rangers. :mutley: