MONEY

majorcager

Quite true. But at the moment we don't need serious investment to get second place. Murray and Bain have enough money there to get the players that Walter wants. They are just embarrasing us all with silly offers for players when the money is there to buy them without any hassle.

It is a joke at the moment. <angryy>

Murray is taking us no-where, he totally lacks ambition (td) have we forgot about the uefa cup ?

Murray & Bain GTF

And take aw yer bumboys with yeez <cigar> (beer)

look at all the followers THEFISH is gettin :o :lol: . good to see more than one person sharing this view stops the team-up from going on (tu) i for one don't agree tbh.

EDIT: mon THEFISH :lol:

Murray is taking us no-where, he totally lacks ambition (td) have we forgot about the uefa cup ?

Murray & Bain GTF

And take aw yer bumboys with yeez <cigar> (beer)

look at all the followers THEFISH is gettin :o :lol: . good to see more than one person sharing this view stops the team-up from going on (tu) i for one don't agree tbh.

As I said..they should take aw their bumboys with them ;) <cigar>

It doesn't make sense.

Murray can't get the sort of price he wants unless the team are a bit successful.

He has to speculate to accumulate.

But I will be glad to see the back of him.

We've had some great times, but if he gets credit for that he must take blame for our decline and downsizing since NIAR.

LETS FACE IT UNTIL THERE IS SOME SERIOUS INVESTMENT WE ARE UP SHIT CREEK

If 2nd in the league in a CL spot and hammering teams but JUST failing score, then yeah I guess we're up shit creek. :rolleyes:

Hammering teams and JUST failing to score means drawing or losing. Is this what we now see as acceptable.

It's a no win situation really.

If we go for the expensive players with big reputations they might fail to deliver the goods i.e Buffel. That leaves us with little choice but to sell them off at a loss, which annoys the fans and probably frustrates Murray and the menager at the same time.

If we go for less known and less expensive players i.e Gow and Sionko then fans automtaically deem them to not be Rangers class as they don't carry a massive price tag and reputation as being the next *insert name here* These cheaper players are never fully backed by the fans from the word go and their Ibrox careers never get off the ground as there confidence is shattered and we never see the real them. They end up sneaking off out the back door leaving us fans frustrated as they were pish or whatever.

We need investment yes. But it is so crucial to get the right balance of honest hard working players and cocky egotistic flair players too.

Hopefully waldo can bring this balance bak to us as we need it badly (tu)

LETS FACE IT UNTIL THERE IS SOME SERIOUS INVESTMENT WE ARE UP SHIT CREEK

If 2nd in the league in a CL spot and hammering teams but JUST failing score, then yeah I guess we're up shit creek. :rolleyes:

Hammering teams and JUST failing to score means drawing or losing. Is this what we now see as acceptable.

Who are we hammering now?

We struggled against Dunfermline and we ran out of ideas against Hearts. Possession does not win you football matches, Neither does missing the target all the time. You dont hit the target, you dont deserve to win.

Hammering, :lol::lol::lol:

Murray will be here for a good few years still!

I reckon 3 at least.

Murray has been good for Rangers over the years, But the club has outgrown him and now has to be taken on by a new owner.

Cost cutting in football = Lack of success

When does it end?