Nice one Boydie nice one son, nice one Boydie . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

Anyone think Boyd's goal was reminiscent of this:-

:rangers: :rangers:

What a goal, remeber it well :rangers: Thought Boyd played really well today. Did well afte missing the penalty where some players may have put there heads down.

Love the fact that he's proving all those who criticised his game as more and more correct to do so with every passing week.

I'll be honest - after his penalty and howitzer off the bar, coupled with his misses/Zaluska's brilliance mid-week, I was getting worried. You always think that when Boyd gets the chances, he MUST put at least 50-70% of them away.

Still, done what all good scorers do and kept the chin up and waited for the next chance.

Well played sir, keep proving me right please!

Love the fact that he's proving all those who criticised his game as more and more correct to do so with every passing week.

To be fair though, something within Boyd seems to have changed too. Looks like he's got fire in his belly now which you couldn't always say about him before.

Agree about his persistance though...he'll always be there for the next chance!! (tu)

To be fair though, something within Boyd seems to have changed too. Looks like he's got fire in his belly now which you couldn't always say about him before.

Agree about his persistance though...he'll always be there for the next chance!! (tu)

People are having a right go at Burley for dropping him, but it's taken Burley's snub to make Boyd realise what he needs to do.

And, not advicating Burley, but maybe he deserves more credit for what he did

People are having a right go at Burley for dropping him, but it's taken Burley's snub to make Boyd realise what he needs to do.

Aye, maybe...maybe not.

I certainly think (and it's no coincidence that his scoring run started after his snub V's Norway) that's where he's got the fire back again from.

Still, Burley must now be hoping he changes his mind!

things are lookin bright for the big fella (touch wood).

i didnt see the game, but listened to it on the radio, was good to hear him being mentioned so much

at one point i even heard 'and thats great defending from boyd' - decided to bother his arse and get back to help - good job !!!

hope he keeps this up, he could very easily become a gers legend, however its up to him, but this is a positive start.

you must be joking , he has deprived scotland of their best goalscorer, he treated the player very poorly

you must be joking , he has deprived scotland of their best goalscorer, he treated the player very poorly

In terms of what it's done to Boyd's performance levels I mean.

In terms of what it's done to Boyd's performance levels I mean.

aye m8 ur probly rite, boyd wudnt hav improved so much if it wasnt for burley not playin him