Thomsons Injury. Could their be any worse timing?

ricksen_da_best

Ferguson will take his place, and Walter wont drop golden boy for Kevin. And Kevin is the one person who shouldnt be dropped.

with any luck ferguson will get injured again wen thomsons comin back from injury, thats the only way he'll be dropped while walter is incharge

Ferguson will take his place, and Walter wont drop golden boy for Kevin. And Kevin is the one person who shouldnt be dropped.

with any luck ferguson will get injured again wen thomsons comin back from injury, thats the only way he'll be dropped while walter is incharge

You'd like to see our team captain get injured? Probably our best player for the last few seasons, and probably the best Scottish midfielder of the last 15 years, yet you'd like to see him get injured so your favourite player can get a game?

You are a twat.

You'd like to see our team captain get injured? Probably our best player for the last few seasons, and probably the best Scottish midfielder of the last 15 years, yet you'd like to see him get injured so your favourite player can get a game?

You are a twat.

(tu)

Your'e a f#cken clown guy. <cr>

Hopefully Walter will just play our best 11. Or whoever is in at form. It'll take Barry a wee bit of time to get back up to match sharpness but i'm looking foward to when that happens.

More compition for places is always good. Means players have to train harder and play better as they know there will be guys on the bench ready to grab their spot with both hands if they slip up.

That's the way it should be working. But I reckon we should be putting Alexander in goals. Shagger doesn't look that solid these days and looks a bit down on confidence. Some time on the bench will just make him more hungry for another chance in goals.

But aye I reckon Thomson has been playing pretty well for us. He grafts like fuck and sometimes is the unsung hero in our midfield, what with Mendes and Davis getting all the credit. I wish the guy a speedy recovery and hope to see him back to his best soon.

you would want probobly our best player of the last 2 seasons and our captain injured? what if barry started to perform better than thomo has been would you still want him injured? you should never wish injury on any rangers player.

why would you want any of our players to get injured ? ferguson is the rangers captain back him

Hopefully Walter will just play our best 11. Or whoever is in at form. It'll take Barry a wee bit of time to get back up to match sharpness but i'm looking foward to when that happens.

More compition for places is always good. Means players have to train harder and play better as they know there will be guys on the bench ready to grab their spot with both hands if they slip up.

That's the way it should be working. But I reckon we should be putting Alexander in goals. Shagger doesn't look that solid these days and looks a bit down on confidence. Some time on the bench will just make him more hungry for another chance in goals.

But aye I reckon Thomson has been playing pretty well for us. He grafts like fuck and sometimes is the unsung hero in our midfield, what with Mendes and Davis getting all the credit. I wish the guy a speedy recovery and hope to see him back to his best soon.

Totally agree, we want healthy competition for all places in the team. Kevin has played well recently and was my MOM yesterday, speedy recovery Kev. :rangers: