***The Official Rangers v St. Mirren Thread***

Muff

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been bollocks since Ferguson has came back / Thomson has been out.

Is this any coincedence?

/Devil's Advocate.

For me, we've been gash since the last St Mirren game.

You're right though, Thomson has been missed and Ferguson certainly hasnt looked anything other than mediocre.

Ferguson was slightly better than on Wednesday but that wasn't that hard tbh.

However he should have been subbed. He was woeful in the 2nd half, totally annonymous and come the 65th minute looked dead. I think Gus McPherson changed his tactics 2 or 3 times in the 2nd half and our manager didn't do a thing about it. As the game got longer and Ferguson drifted more and more out of it you could see the cracks in the midfield - that is when he should of been taken off. A desicion that could have cost us and very nearly did.

Ferguson is clearly not fit - 90 minutes might be good for him but it wasn't the right thing for Rangers!

Time Walter Smith realised that.

So many people so happy with such mediocrity.

Can't believe how far we've fallen as a fanbase.

What really gets me is we had the championship stolen from us last year and the team should be splitting blood this season to get it back but instead we keep slipping up against very ordinary teams <_<

However he should have been subbed. He was woeful in the 2nd half, totally annonymous and come the 65th minute looked dead. I think Gus McPherson changed his tactics 2 or 3 times in the 2nd half and our manager didn't do a thing about it. As the game got longer and Ferguson drifted more and more out of it you could see the cracks in the midfield - that is when he should of been taken off. A desicion that could have cost us and very nearly did.

Ferguson is clearly not fit - 90 minutes might be good for him but it wasn't the right thing for Rangers!

i think gus realised we had stopped playing so he wasnt gonna get a gubbing so put on mcginn

then he swapped his big striker for 2 mobile forwards and that changed the whole game

this was a time when a managers tactical descision nearly worked

I turned up 12minutes late today, missed both goals and sat through probably the worst performance of the season domestically.

Boyd, Davis and miller were good though.

Two things you probably didnt think you'd be saying this time last year :craphead:

i think gus realised we had stopped playing so he wasnt gonna get a gubbing so put on mcginn

then he swapped his big striker for 2 mobile forwards and that changed the whole game

this was a time when a managers tactical descision nearly worked

Twice this season Gus McPherson has had(2nd time almost)the better of our manager.

It appears I was suffering from listening to 100 different opinions, and not actually watching the game before making any assumptions!

Just watched the highlights, some great play and it should have been seven!

It appears I was suffering from listening to 100 different opinions, and not actually watching the game before making any assumptions!

Just watched the highlights, some great play and it should have been seven!

If Miller has passed to Boyd instead of blazing over the bar, we would have been praising the team today instead of criticising