Krissy Krissy Boyd

gsa

can people stop this nonsense about boyd being much improved please?!

yes he has managed to complete several layoffs in the last few weeks but he is actually a footballer. you are supposed to be able to pass the ball from a to b. talk about setting your sights low, why do we give duffers huge credit for doing the most basic of things a la broadfoot? if you earn upwards of £5000 a week you HAVE to be able to control and pass the ball and run. it's simply not something you deserve praise for.

yes i also realise krissy krissy boyd has scored against hamilton, caley, killie and st mirren... does anyone else see a pattern emerging? i doubt we will have to fight off bids from the premiership or la liga.

did any of you see arsenals under 19 last wed night? they actually play a different sport from us under walter smith.

gsa, you're going to make some more new friends again with this thread ;)

I've stated that yes he has improved, but is never going to be the complete player. I think that's plain for all to see and I would think that most people would agree with that. However, with the right service and upping his workrate I believe he will do a solid job for us.

Question: Do you actually want Boyd to succeed ?

Given the service, Boyd plays, Boyd scores.

I've stated that yes he has improved, but is never going to be the complete player. I think that's plain for all to see and I would think that most people would agree with that. However, with the right service and upping his workrate I believe he will do a solid job for us.

haha, it's all about opinions though isn't it? to be honest i can't see why so many people hero-worship him, his attitude is shocking and he clearly plays for himself rather than rangers. if he had any pride he would lose weight, get sharp and gain a first touch and try and help us out in big games rather than against the diddy teams... but then why should he? he can stay fat and lazy, bang in goals against the likes of st mirren and he will still get his wages and all the adulation the morons can throw at him.

haha, it's all about opinions though isn't it? to be honest i can't see why so many people hero-worship him, his attitude is shocking and he clearly plays for himself rather than rangers. if he had any pride he would lose weight, get sharp and gain a first touch and try and help us out in big games rather than against the diddy teams... but then why should he? he can stay fat and lazy, bang in goals against the likes of st mirren and he will still get his wages and all the adulation the morons can throw at him.

He has been getitng sharp, gaining a first touch, getting involved in play, and dropping deep to collect the ball, have you not been watching games? Since he has began improving, we havent even came up against "a big team" and there is only one in the league doh we will wait and see how he does against celtic (the last time he started against them he scored didnt he?) at ibrox on the 27th IF he plays

As BD put it......

GordonStrap-on'sArsehole :pipe:

i can see you are a smart one. i thought this was aplace for adults to talk about football? can't you understand people not having the same opinion as you?

As BD put it......

GordonStrap-on'sArsehole :pipe:

i can see you are a smart one. i thought this was aplace for adults to talk about football? can't you understand people not having the same opinion as you?

Peace, love and understanding!

Another one who it pains to see a player doing well, doh jeezo

oh and arsenals under 19s would put our whole team to shame so what is your point exactly?

That's just his opinion, wither they would or not is a competely different story!

He has been getitng sharp, gaining a first touch, getting involved in play, and dropping deep to collect the ball, have you not been watching games? Since he has began improving, we havent even came up against "a big team" and there is only one in the league doh we will wait and see how he does against celtic (the last time he started against them he scored didnt he?) at ibrox on the 27th IF he plays

well we'll see how it pans out. i know for a fact that his agent was asked by martin bain to get him off the wage bill last summer and nobody wanted to sign him at least on the wages we pay him. surely for a man with his 'stats' that tells you something? if you are happy for smith to keep playng people like broadfoot and boyd fair enough. you enjoy the fair that's on offer and we shall see where rangers end up.

well we'll see how it pans out. i know for a fact that his agent was asked by martin bain to get him off the wage bill last summer and nobody wanted to sign him at least on the wages we pay him. surely for a man with his 'stats' that tells you something? if you are happy for smith to keep playng people like broadfoot and boyd fair enough. you enjoy the fair that's on offer and we shall see where rangers end up.

Well we ended up with two trophies last season mainly because of him doh

pity we never played him against the diddy team st mirren earlier in the season, and rangers might have actually won that game too then

haha, it's all about opinions though isn't it?

Theres a difference between having an opinion, then again, you tell people that they cant have their opinion in your first line

If we wanted rid of him so much, surely he wouldnt be playing, im sure someone would take him just by his record alone, cardiff were willing to pay for him? And its not as if we dont have other players to play, we know how stubborn walter can be when it comes to playing his own players, so one wonders why he plays krissy krissy boyd when hes got a 3million striker and a 1 million striker on the bench (or not even on the bench) that he signed? :unsure:

bpyd boyd krissy krissy boyd. his goal was a classic the day. ffs what else do u expect from the boyd, hes doing the best from what he was given, hes never gonna have the engine of miller is he? he has improved, the ball aint just bouncing of him and hes scoring goals. good on the lad

yes he has managed to complete several layoffs in the last few weeks but he is actually a footballer. you are supposed to be able to pass the ball from a to b. talk about setting your sights low, why do we give duffers huge credit for doing the most basic of things a la broadfoot? if you earn upwards of £5000 a week you HAVE to be able to control and pass the ball and run. it's simply not something you deserve praise for.

yes i also realise krissy krissy boyd has scored against hamilton, caley, killie and st mirren... does anyone else see a pattern emerging? i doubt we will have to fight off bids from the premiership or la liga.

did any of you see arsenals under 19 last wed night? they actually play a different sport from us under walter smith.

How is that relivant?

He plays for Rangers, his current form is brilliant, why don't you get behind the team?

pity we never played him against the diddy team st mirren earlier in the season, and rangers might have actually won that game too then

Theres a difference between having an opinion, then again, you tell people that they cant have their opinion in your first line

are you for real? we have spent upwards of £30 million, who cares about the diddy cups? for the size of squad we the money good ol' watty has spent we have to win the league and have a run in europe (or at least get into europe) if boydy scoring against dundee utd and qos at hampden and winning us the cis and scottish cup does it for you fair enough. you will clearly be delighted with watty and his cronies. i would hope that bearing in mind the spl is shocking we could have a youthfull exciting team but clearly most of the fans prefer drudgery. that's why le guen was driven out far too early by a west of scotland posse.

I certainly don't hero-worship Boyd, or anyone else for that matter. Like I say he has his bad points but he does exactly what it says on the tin, he scores goals. I believe Boyd will improve his hit rate against bigger teams, but to do that he has to play in those games which is something Walter has not done consistently. Maybe that will begin to change.

Getting back to my question, do you want Boyd to be successful for Rangers or would you rather him fail then leave the club ?

82 goals in 88 games.

most astounding goal record in europe.

no bids from the premiership, la liga, ligue 1, bundesliga or seria a? explain?

88 starts - I think around 120 appearances all told. Its just an amazing return , whichever way you slice it.

are you for real? we have spent upwards of £30 million, who cares about the diddy cups? for the size of squad we the money good ol' watty has spent we have to win the league and have a run in europe (or at least get into europe) if boydy scoring against dundee utd and qos at hampden and winning us the cis and scottish cup does it for you fair enough. you will clearly be delighted with watty and his cronies. i would hope that bearing in mind the spl is shocking we could have a youthfull exciting team but clearly most of the fans prefer drudgery. that's why le guen was driven out far too early by a west of scotland posse.

paul le guen that started boyd away in europe against livorno and auxerre, in which boyd played particularly well in by scoring and setting up goals? im not glorifying the "diddy cups" then again its not boyds fault we lost the league last season either

do you forget that in scotland, we can only play what is put out in front of us, boyd gets us goals against all teams and has started playing really well, if your too blinkered to see that then fair enough

82 goals in 88 games.

most astounding goal record in europe.

no bids from the premiership, la liga, ligue 1, bundesliga or seria a? explain?

Think of the players these teams can get, think about the money they can spend! They want 'big named players'. One day Boyd might actually get an offer! SPL top goal scorer, explain?

Goals win football matches, and Kris Boyd scores them. Between a striker who can do everything but finish, and one that can do nothing but finish, I know which one I'd rather have on my team. Strikers are mainly there to score goals, and that's what Kris Boyd does.

82 goals in 88 starts. If this was a player on the Continent , the likes of Henry Winter would be creaming themselves over him.

Boyd was immense the day he worked his socks off and would have had 2 goals to his name if it wasnt for that

greedy bastard kenny misser.

Boyd scores 55 goals this season, gets the golden boot, a 12 million pound bid comes in from real madrid but he says his heart is with Rangers and guess what he still gets pelters from certain fans - the boy will never win with some but thank fcuk he has the majority of fans shouting him on every weekend.

I certainly don't hero-worship Boyd, or anyone else for that matter. Like I say he has his bad points but he does exactly what it says on the tin, he scores goals. I believe Boyd will improve his hit rate against bigger teams, but to do that he has to play in those games which is something Walter has not done consistently. Maybe that will begin to change.

Getting back to my question, do you want Boyd to be successful for Rangers or would you rather him fail then leave the club ?

i wouldrather he fail and leave the club it would be interesting to see how he fared down at preston or back at killie. he could take big lee, fat charlie adam, kirky 'honest player' broadfoot and their gang leader wee barry armband. then perhpas we could get and proper manager and proper players who might produce entertaining, attacking, spl winning football.

getting back to your question.. would you rather see rangers win and play good football or do you just love it when the ball frops in the box boydy scores and rescues a point and he ruuns away and does that oh so mean celebration?

i wouldrather he fail and leave the club it would be interesting to see how he fared down at preston or back at killie. he could take big lee, fat charlie adam, kirky 'honest player' broadfoot and their gang leader wee barry armband. then perhpas we could get and proper manager and proper players who might produce entertaining, attacking, spl winning football.

getting back to your question.. would you rather see rangers win and play good football or do you just love it when the ball frops in the box boydy scores and rescues a point and he ruuns away and does that oh so mean celebration?

werent at the game today then were you :rolleyes: