That prick Charlie Nicholas on Sky

gordov

Did anyone just see the way he slaughtered Kris Boyd......i would bet my life he wouldn't do it to a Celtic player!!

And when he is on Soccer AM and asked about the SPL but only mentions the Scum...........he's one guy i would love to punch square on the nose

I think he makes for great trainwreck TV. It's far better to watch some semi-intelligible simpleton ranting away to himself than it is to watch the "that's totally right Richard, everyone played well tonight" analysis you get on something like Sportscene.

I think he makes for great trainwreck TV. It's far better to watch some semi-intelligible simpleton ranting away to himself than it is to watch the "that's totally right Richard, everyone played well tonight" analysis you get on something like Sportscene.

Above is absolutely spot on, he came accross terrible on screen (John Collins was cringing sitting beside him) and was shown up for the illiterate tosser that he is !!!

:mutley:

Did anyone just see the way he slaughtered Kris Boyd......i would bet my life he wouldn't do it to a Celtic player!!

And when he is on Soccer AM and asked about the SPL but only mentions the Scum...........he's one guy i would love to punch square on the nose

Failure at Arse nal

I found his face a picture during the Man Utd Celtic game when Henning Berg said the greatest atmosphere of his career was the Rangers V Man Utd game.

This followed Nicholas' dig at Rangers when Berg was telling of when he tried to lure the-then Roma's John Carew to Ibrox. 'hard choice' Nicholas chuckled.

So when Berg countered praising Ibrox' atmosphere, Nicholas was close to punching him.

It was great :)

When he started last night I just heard white noise.......la .....la....la..... It helps the man has no intelligence to have a decent opion.......... I'm now off my soap box. :unionflag:

Failure at Arse nal

:lol: It's been a long day I had to read that twice thought you wrote anal!!!!! ;)

You would think SKY could get someone far more educated. His grammar is appalling

:craphead:

Very true!

He is right up there with George W. Bush. Goes all guns blazing, but inevitably ends up showing himself up for the incoherrant simpleton that he is. :2g:

I tend not to listend to his ramblings. Hurts me head. doh

Can anybody remember which game he was covering for Sky i think when all the fans around the box sang "Charlie Nicholas your a wanker" during the entire half time analysis?

Some many people were so bloody right. He used to live near my wife in Steps. so i have it on good authority he has benn a tosser his entire life.