Got this sent this from a mate on FF

SuperRangers

Was posted by GMS so i persume its genuine (tu)

The daily journalist pack were up at Auchenhowie today for an audience with our beloved Chairman to celebrate his 20th anniversary.

Spiers asked him what he thought about "the rump of Rangers fans who think you have overstayed your welcome."

SDM said "I know Graham, I read the emails and the websites too. But these are the same people WHO THINK YOU ARE GAY!"

:mutley:

if thats true ive a new found ounce of respect for murray,now just get on with abusing the rest of our detractors (tu)

BBC radio Scotland tonight at 19:00 is apparently going to make interesting listening ;)

According to Trayknob the Celtc board aren't going to be happy.

Was posted by GMS so i persume its genuine (tu)

The daily journalist pack were up at Auchenhowie today for an audience with our beloved Chairman to celebrate his 20th anniversary.

Spiers asked him what he thought about "the rump of Rangers fans who think you have overstayed your welcome."

SDM said "I know Graham, I read the emails and the websites too. But these are the same people WHO THINK YOU ARE GAY!"

:mutley:

As per normal Spiers always uses an offensive adjective to describe Rangers Fans - sad thing is most fans won't have spotted it!!!! :craphead:

The remark btw - that's Murray way of agreeing with him, we're a shower of shite!

if thats true ive a new found ounce of respect for murray,now just get on with abusing the rest of our detractors (tu)

BBC radio Scotland tonight at 19:00 is apparently going to make interesting listening ;)

According to Trayknob the Celtc board aren't going to be happy.

If anyone can record this and let me know.....I'm busy tonight <cr>