2 Goals papering up the cracks of another poor show

Boab

The overall display was very poor. We have no width. Beasley must start or Aaron to provide some. Broadfoot is going backwards in form. Our defence is poor. Barry is still not fit and nowhere near his old self. Mendes has to do everything include clearing off the line. JCD is hopeless up front - goal apart.

This will win us nada.

What today and last week must show everyone, including all the doubters on here, how much we are missing Kevin Thomson. There is no dig in the middle of the park, and we are being overrun at times. We need someone with a bit of steel to win the ball and let Mendes and Ferguson provide the passes. Charlie Adam is a waste of space and Lafferty is not a winger ( left or right ) Time to give Edu a chance.

(tu) Since the return of Ferguson and loss of Thommo, the midfield has looked non-existent.

Don't know if its to do with the inclusion of Lee "Hoof it up the park" McCulloch though.

From what i seen it was more Lee "Hoof it out the park" McCulloch

Play like that away from home and we will drop points.

It's good to play poorly and get the result, however I have little faith that we can continue to grind out results, especially away from home.

Tynecastle next week is a game I dread.

The old hearts i'd be worried about, the current hearts, i'm not as worried about. Aberdeen was more of a worry to me.

What today and last week must show everyone, including all the doubters on here, how much we are missing Kevin Thomson. There is no dig in the middle of the park, and we are being overrun at times. We need someone with a bit of steel to win the ball and let Mendes and Ferguson provide the passes. Charlie Adam is a waste of space and Lafferty is not a winger ( left or right ) Time to give Edu a chance.

(tu) Since the return of Ferguson and loss of Thommo, the midfield has looked non-existent.

Don't know if its to do with the inclusion of Lee "Hoof it up the park" McCulloch though.

From what i seen it was more Lee "Hoof it out the park" McCulloch

(tu) That was the icing on the cake.

It's good to play poorly and get the result, however I have little faith that we can continue to grind out results, especially away from home.

The old hearts i'd be worried about, the current hearts, i'm not as worried about. Aberdeen was more of a worry to me.

They are third in the league. Hearts are more than capable of beating this Rangers side at Tynecastle.

Our next 2 away games are at Tynecastle and Tannadice. We simply can't afford to lose these games.

Add to that Celtic and Hibs at home, which could also both prove to be tricky ties. We're entering a key 4-5wks.

And Hamilton who showed that they are no pushovers last week against Celtic.

They are third in the league. Hearts are more than capable of beating this Rangers side at Tynecastle.

Our next 2 away games are at Tynecastle and Tannadice. We simply can't afford to lose these games.

Add to that Celtic and Hibs at home, which could also both prove to be tricky ties. We're entering a key 4-5wks.

And Hamilton who showed that they are no pushovers last week against Celtic.

I'd hope we'd have enough to beat Hamilton fairly comfortable at home, although away they could prove stubborn.

With the inconsistency we've been showing I don't know.

We won the league today. Today we won against a team who only play/try 4 games per season. Far from our best performance but still we secured the 3 points. Yes brethren, we won it today. Well I keep hearing when THEY play shit but manage to win it's signs of Champions...... Papering o'er cracks, nah. Fucking champions man! WATP

It was an awful display from us, at home and we really do make other teams look good. That Aluko looked good for example but he isn't that good but against us he looks good because we have no one similiar as in nippy on the pitch at the time and taking anybody on and because we are backing off him.
  • Lafferty on the right, should have played up-front but definitely not on the right if in the midfield!
  • McCulloch at the back. Its just wrong.
  • Adam, atrocious.
  • JCD at all.
  • No width or skill.
  • No youth, we could have had Kiniburgh at left back or Aaron on the wing.
  • The 2 goals were from Corners, we had very few chances.
Please no more Walter.

For once I agree with this dirty little grassing bender

we were shocking today but 3 points is all that matters. Everyone always says champions are teams that play badly and still pick up the points. What frustrates me though is that we played far better against dundee utd and motherwell than we did today and didnt get the 3 points in either game.

we were shocking today but 3 points is all that matters. Everyone always says champions are teams that play badly and still pick up the points. What frustrates me though is that we played far better against dundee utd and motherwell than we did today and didnt get the 3 points in either game.

Again, another fair point mate. Valid.

It was an awful display from us, at home and we really do make other teams look good. That Aluko looked good for example but he isn't that good but against us he looks good because we have no one similiar as in nippy on the pitch at the time and taking anybody on and because we are backing off him.
  • Lafferty on the right, should have played up-front but definitely not on the right if in the midfield!
  • Adam, atrocious.
  • JCD at all.
  • No width or skill.
Please no more Walter.

For once I agree with this dirty little grassing bender

me too! :pipe:

• Adam, atrocious.
  • JCD at all.
  • No width or skill.
Please no more Walter.

We are hardly top heavy on right sided players, who would you have preferred out there? Bhurke?

McCulloch got a clean sheet and never made any major errors.

Adam and JCD were crap yes.

Playing Kinniburgh at LB when we have Whittaker is pretty ridiculous imo, again Whittaker never done much wrong.Hes not ready for the 1st team imo

It was a potential banana skin against an Aberdeen side who actually played quite well in which we also had a few good chances in the second half which we didnt take.