2 Goals papering up the cracks of another poor show

Boab

It was an awful display from us, at home and we really do make other teams look good. That Aluko looked good for example but he isn't that good but against us he looks good because we have no one similiar as in nippy on the pitch at the time and taking anybody on and because we are backing off him.

• Lafferty on the right, should have played up-front but definitely not on the right if in the midfield!
  • McCulloch at the back. Its just wrong.
  • Adam, atrocious.
  • JCD at all.
  • No width or skill.
  • No youth, we could have had Kiniburgh at left back or Aaron on the wing.
  • The 2 goals were from Corners, we had very few chances.
Please no more Walter.

Games like today win leagues though.

Christ you really are having a laugh.....we were shocking today and shocking last week, while Celtic keep winning and scoring, despite a rake of injuries. Aberdeen had more than enough chances in the first half to kill the game. Remove the blue tinted specs wee man.

Wrong. If Aberdeen had taken their chances in the first half it would be a different story on here tonight.

If we had both hand ball claims, we'd be 4-2 up.

If Boruc was sent off in the celtic match, that could have gone alot different.

Wrong. If Aberdeen had taken their chances in the first half it would be a different story on here tonight.

I know I know.

I know I know.

:harhar: IF i lived in glasgow i'd have a season ticket (hopefully!) :craphead:

Christ you really are having a laugh.....we were shocking today and shocking last week, while Celtic keep winning and scoring, despite a rake of injuries. Aberdeen had more than enough chances in the first half to kill the game. Remove the blue tinted specs wee man.

A game like today is..

Not being the best side, maybe not deserving it.. but still grinding out a result

what celtic have been doing for weeks

A game like today is..

Not being the best side, maybe not deserving it.. but still grinding out a result

(tu) True mate, today is what we've needed for a while.

A game like today is..

I don't know how you can say that tbh. Aberdeen were all over us in the first half. We never really had one attempt on goal in the first 45 minutes. A good few dody calls, but whats new? The second half we played slightly better, and got one decent break of the ball in the box to get the first goal.

We had no real pace, width, defense of midfield.

ate, today is what we've needed for a while.

I don't know how you can say that tbh. Aberdeen were all over us in the first half. We never really had one attempt on goal in the first 45 minutes. A good few dody calls, but whats new? The second half we played slightly better, and got one decent break of the ball in the box to get the first goal.

I'm not saying HOW we played was what we needed.

I'm say the fact we played shite, but still ground out a win, is WHAT we needed.

Timmy does it week in week out, about time we started doing it, of course i'd rather we just played well and won, but in the case we play shite, its nice to know we can get a win out of it.

I'm say the fact we played shite, but still ground out a win, is WHAT we needed.

Timmy does it week in week out, about time we started doing it, of course i'd rather we just played well and won, but in the case we play shite, its nice to know we can get a win out of it.

Got you now (tu)

A game like today is..

(tu)

Hopefully have Bougherra, Davis and Miller back for the next game. Which will be a boost in itself.

A game like today is..

(tu)

Hopefully have Bougherra, Davis and Miller back for the next game. Which will be a boost in itself.

Bougherra and Davis will definately be a boost.

Got you now (tu)

:):P Good good ;)

What today and last week must show everyone, including all the doubters on here, how much we are missing Kevin Thomson. There is no dig in the middle of the park, and we are being overrun at times. We need someone with a bit of steel to win the ball and let Mendes and Ferguson provide the passes. Charlie Adam is a waste of space and Lafferty is not a winger ( left or right ) Time to give Edu a chance.

What today and last week must show everyone, including all the doubters on here, how much we are missing Kevin Thomson. There is no dig in the middle of the park, and we are being overrun at times. We need someone with a bit of steel to win the ball and let Mendes and Ferguson provide the passes. Charlie Adam is a waste of space and Lafferty is not a winger ( left or right ) Time to give Edu a chance.

(tu) Since the return of Ferguson and loss of Thommo, the midfield has looked non-existent.

Don't know if its to do with the inclusion of Lee "Hoof it up the park" McCulloch though.

(tu) Since the return of Ferguson and loss of Thommo, the midfield has looked non-existent.

Don't know if its to do with the inclusion of Lee "Hoof it up the park" McCulloch though.

:lol: