Our away kit.

rossDas

Sorry if this is a repost but I was in JJB today and couldn't help but notice that our away strip is an almost exact replica of the Russia home top.

8688.jpg

Very strange choice given that we were beaten by a Russian team and the UKs strained relationship with Russia.

I still reckon the away kit in the PLG days with the Red & White diagonal line is one of the best we've seen (tu)

(td) It wasn't bad, definalty not best i've seen though.

Was for me (tu)

Fair enough.

I've still got mine in the draw actually haha.

I still reckon the away kit in the PLG days with the Red & White diagonal line is one of the best we've seen (tu)

(td) It wasn't bad, definalty not best i've seen though.

Was for me (tu)

Fair enough.

I've still got mine in the draw actually haha.

:lol:

The one of the last 16 season. Away, white with the red stripe down the middle (Ajax style) nicest away kit ever bar tangerine one?

All i can remember of that kit was McCormack scoring against Porto in it, our only shot on goal in the entire night if i remember correctly?

The one of the last 16 season. Away, white with the red stripe down the middle (Ajax style) nicest away kit ever bar tangerine one?

All i can remember of that kit was McCormack scoring against Porto in it, our only shot on goal in the entire night if i remember correctly?

it looks nothing the same red and blue up the top and the coler is red and blue and it was umbro that designed it no us the rangers away top os the same design as the west ham away top

Does the club pick from designs? I think the club and fans should be more involved in the process.

and the only shot for a couple of games as well

Could this be the worst away top ever seen?

04%20-%20Celtic%20Away%20Shirt%201991-92

:anguish:

Is that real? Surely not? PMSL! That IS the worst away top ever. Scrap that, worst TOP ever.

Probably, there were some crazy tops in the 80s-early ninties.

Fucking christ :anguish: did they let Declan out for the day to design the top? :craphead:

Could this be the worst away top ever seen?

04%20-%20Celtic%20Away%20Shirt%201991-92

:anguish:

Is that real? Surely not? PMSL! That IS the worst away top ever. Scrap that, worst TOP ever.

Probably, there were some crazy tops in the 80s-early ninties.

Fucking christ :anguish: did they let Declan out for the day to design the top? :craphead:

Can you believe I found that with safe-search on!