Has there ever been a player who has had so much clout in the dressing room?

CF5LOYAL

Was thinking of this the other day and forgot to post, has there ever been a player in our history that has so much influence in the goings on at our club?

I am a massive fan of Ferguson but that quote the other week that "Barry wanted to stay on" really got to me. I can't think of any player that essentially is "bigger than the club" so to speak.

I dont think there is that much in the "Barry wanted to stay on" I actually think they're a bit missing from that.

I read it more as the bench asked Barry if he was doing alright and he said yes. It was never a case of they were going to take him off but Ferguson said no im staying!

Gough, Souness, Greig, and, am sure there are many more.

Why is anyone surprised the club captain has some clout in the dressing room?? Jesus, if he didnt then something would be wrong.

Still, we have the new found paranoia of some fans that makes for piss funny reading, so, keep it up (tu)

Was thinking of this the other day and forgot to post, has there ever been a player in our history that has so much influence in the goings on at our club?

I am a massive fan of Ferguson but that quote the other week that "Barry wanted to stay on" really got to me. I can't think of any player that essentially is "bigger than the club" so to speak.

There is NO ONE bigger than Rangers