Walter Smith your time is up

Guest The Brown Brogue

HE might gain me some respect if he dropped Ferguson

But then most of the numpties in our support will hound him out like PLG

If he dropped Ferguson and put Davis in the centre he'd get a lot more respect from me. I'm not entirely sure he'd get hounded out, the support were certainly less than pleased with Ferguson's 'performance' yesterday, and rightly so.

fed up hearing about no money available. smith has spent more since he came back than probably al the other spl teams put together. had this been spent wisely the shoe would have been on the other foot. instead we are out of europe, league almost beyond on reach and not yet into december. i would be sacked from my job if i had wasted as much money as that clown. time to go

He has brought our season in his words to the 3 old firm games he is saying in todays papers we cant afford to drop any more points how many times have we heard that i just wish he would take a fucking hike with his band of fucking losers even if we did win the title (he said with a smile on his face) i would still want rid of this useless ol fucking man.

In fact it was up a long time ago, do the honourable thing and just fuck off now please, and take your bumboys McCoist, McDowall and Ferguson with you.

Hate when folk start shitty threads like this saying "he should get to fuck" then start with bumboys etc. Yes he should go but there is no need to disrespect him like that. Take a look at WhiteVanBear's thread earlier ( think it was him) and that is how Rangers fans should be treating Smith.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=90215