Walter Smith your time is up

Guest The Brown Brogue

Guest The Brown Brogue

In fact it was up a long time ago, do the honourable thing and just fuck off now please, and take your bumboys McCoist, McDowall and Ferguson with you.

We are now 7 points behind, assuming Celtic win today, but needed a change before today.

We need to get our pride restored, some skill restored, some width restored, some battle restored, we need to be able to make chances at ease, some ambition, an encouragement of our promising youth, we need to have a much better chance of winning the league, We won't get this with Walter Smith.

The league may not be too late but even if it is too late to be won, lets build again as we don't have a Manager to take us forward in the long or short term.

Surely SDM can see this.

This is not good enough.

We are now 7 points behind, assuming Celtic win today, but needed a change before today.

We need to get our pride restored, some skill restored, some width restored, some battle restored, we need to be able to make chances at ease, some ambition, an encouragement of our promising youth, we need to have a much better chance of winning the league, We won't get this with Walter Smith.

The league may not be too late but even if it is too late to be won, lets build again as we don't have a Manager to take us forward in the long or short term.

Surely SDM can see this.

This is not good enough.

Don't often agree with you Boab,but It's now pretty obvious that Walter is leading us nowhere. (td):mad:

There can be no more excuses, the players arent fatigued, there have been no postponed games and no extra games in europe to worry about.

So whats your excuse this time Walter?

He has had money spend and has only wasted it on cr@p players like Lafferty, its time to go Walter...

Lets get a manager who actually wants to PASS the ball !!

No chance , Murrays ego will never let him sack smith , and no one will swallow the "moving upstairs " routine again , Murray is a busted flush and smith is his last throw of the dice.

He will go down and take us with him as he has never had us at heart , it's all about the bottom line , remember Advocatt is blamed by many as the root cause of our problems but the man who was presonally responsible for signing the players and handing out the contracts was Murray , it is at his feet that this mess lies , also remember finishing second almost certainly means no c/l football due to the changes made by uefa

I'm fed up of Smith consistantly playing players out of position.

3 million+ for a striker that has never had a look in upfront is not good enough.

His Tactics today were shocking.

When their left back got sent off, Weir should have been off and an attacking player should have been brought on.

We're going backwards!

where do we stop?

we will end up changing manager as much as the jungle jims did in the nineties. if we change now, and in 20 months it still going pear shaped do we change again, then again, and then again?

cause that is what we have done since mcleis's time came to a juddering halt.

not saying ws is now the answer, i will personally give him to the seasons end. if the gap gets to about 12-15, then, yes we should change.

timmy wants this kind of mutiny. we used to get it when we whipped their ass, now the shoe is on our foot.

stand together, fall together. band of brothers.

at least till may, please.

We are an average squad with an average team..

The last time i seen any instinctiveness/skill/class/ambition/gut within Rangers was the early days of advoocaat.

Aye an average team that smith has spent nearly £30 million on

I am not a fan of Smith, as we seem to be going backwards this season.

But there is still a long way to go in the league yet & I am not for giving up that we will win the league.

But we are all starting to act like a paranoid tim with the GTF threads everytime we drop points.

I was previously avoiding the ' Walter GTF ' bandwagon , but today alongside other matches this season , has showed us that we are seemingly incapable of winning the league under him . At times we can play magnificent fluent football , yet we desperately lack consistency dropping too many points to 2nd rate clubs like st mirren and hearts . Don't get me wrong , I am glad we won those other 2 titles last season but they only serve as consolation after having pissed away the league and the UEFA cup final . Now this season we are already 4 probably going on 7 points behind , even before christmas . So Walter , kindly move aside for the sake of our club .

Lets face it there are no more straws left to grasp this management team are a bunch of fucking losers and are taking our team down with them this arsehole Smith has to go and take his yes men

with him.

Tactically useless and too stubborn to admit mistakes both in signings and team selection.

No idea or competence in changing losing situations by changing tactics, system or personnel. After 15 minutes today it was obvious to all but one person that lumping the ball forward into the Hearts defence would not work.

It has been obvious to all but one that Ferguson is not ready or able to play in the first team at the moment.

It has been obvious to all but one that Adam is not a wide player or even an spl player.

It has been obvious to all but one that Lafferty, whatever he is, is not a right midfielder.

I could go on and on but it is obvious to all that there is need for a manager who can do better.

The blame today firmly lies at Smiths door.

He has been living off the 4-2 game for too long now, what exactly have we really done since then ? We have dropped point after point away from home against the SPL dross while the tarriers havent lost a game since then :angry2:

SMITH HAS TO GO CLUELESS,AND RUINING RANGERS.

I could give my reasons here but a,d just be repeating whats already been said.

Do you know what really got to me more that anything yesterday?

Was when the camera panned onto to Smith,with 5-10mins to go he was standing arms folded looking at the ground lost,with chewing gum hanging out his mouth.

You,d slap a weans for doing that,the man is clueless and must leave the sooner the better,he,s killing our football club.