Mendes

Saudibear

Since arrival Mendes has probably been our best player. However since Miller and Davis have been out we have looked half the team we are with them present at least in an attacking sence. The movement off the ball from the rest of the players is very poor to say the least. Barry runs 3-5 yards from Mendes, you can't use the words Adam and run in the same sentence, JCD is quite simply past it and Lafferty does not know what to do out on the wing. With this in mind I guggest Davis and miller (Although it sticks in my throat to say it) are just as if not more important to us than Pedro.

Discuss.

Since arrival Mendes has probably been our best player. However since Miller and Davis have been out we have looked half the team we are with them present at least in an attacking sence. The movement off the ball from the rest of the players is very poor to say the least. Barry runs 3-5 yards from Mendes, you can't use the words Adam and run in the same sentence, JCD is quite simply past it and Lafferty does not know what to do out on the wing. With this in mind I guggest Davis and miller (Although it sticks in my throat to say it) are just as if not more important to us than Pedro.

Discuss.

mendes should be playing in front of barry

Discuss.

mendes should be playing in front of barry

i agree , we looked more of a goal threat with Mendes threading through the passes

Pedro is a good player , how can we beat hearts with half a team [was darch really playing, adam NEVER a player, ferguson scrared wee boy, whittager liability . Hearts had more HEART

you've got a point you grumpy bastard.

Think he's been excellent at home but goes missing far too often away from home. When we are on our travels it's like he drops to the level of the rest of the team.

I don't think he's doing enough away from home and I don't think the return of Ferguson has helped - it's a partnership that I never see working.

He is clearly missing Davis and especially Thomson. There is only so much he can do and at times in the last 2 matches he's been playing his position and also covering for Adam, Lafferty and Ferguson.

There was a point yesterday when BF was stood 5 yards from PM in the centre circle and instead of moving away he demanded the ball from him.

Now i know BF has done this with, let's say, 'less gifted' players in the past, but if someone like PM thinks he has to give the ball to BF every time he demands it we might as well get all our future signings from the 3rd Division because it won't matter what calibre of player we have.

Mendes, Thomson (when available), Davies and gallingly Miller should all be on the teamsheet before BF whilst he is in this sort of form.

Have no idea what Edu must be thinking when he sits there watching CA, LM and SW getting a game in front of him.

Discuss.

dont know if its just me but away from hes half the players he is at ibrox

Mendes cannot do it all on his own. He has had no help at all from Barry, Adam and Lafferty. (Laugherty amost on the wing.)

He never stops passing, moving, tracking, etc. Just wish the rest would watch him. Covers more ground than the other three combined.

Needs help though - i.e. Davis and Thomson plus Miller with Boyd up front.

Mendes cannot do it all on his own. He has had no help at all from Barry, Adam and Lafferty. (Laugherty amost on the wing.)

He never stops passing, moving, tracking, etc. Just wish the rest would watch him. Covers more ground than the other three combined.

Absolutely correct, we played with only one in midfield and no matter how good Mendes is and how hard he works he can not do it on his own as he has had to do in the last 2 games.

Absolutely correct, we played with only one in midfield and no matter how good Mendes is and how hard he works he can not do it on his own as he has had to do in the last 2 games.

100% Agreed!