Would you still sign Scot Brown ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had his chance, he should never be offered a second one. The day he is is the last day I step into Ibrox under this current regime.

We should never accept ANYONE who has played for Celtic, regardless of ability. The fact he's a shite footballer just puts the icing on top of the cake.

A risky question given the current feeling towards our captain, but has Scott Brown ever got the better of Ferguson in a game?

No. Brown has never performed in an old firm game.

I didn't think so.

Barry has bossed him all over the place in the large majority of games where they've come up against each other.

As someone answered in a previous post----- what does he bring to the team?

Not a lot, I say. He,s no better than Davis or Thomson (or Mendes for that matter)

Celtic are playing more consistently than Rangers and their players are grinding out results (allbeit with Referees help.) But, is Brown the player we need to lift us to the level we would like to be?

IMO no. He,d just be another squad member, he would probably play most weeks but would not lift the team to the level we want. Just another big name waste of money who has reached his level.

A better than average/good SPL player but nothing more.

Yes.

He hates playing for the Scum. I think that's one of the reasons he's never shone in an OF game. He always impresses when he plays for Scotland and was decent for Hibs. If he was to sign for us it'd have to be via some EPL dross first - like Miller. They wouldn't sell him directly to us.

Yes.

He hates playing for the Scum. I think that's one of the reasons he's never shone in an OF game. He always impresses when he plays for Scotland and was decent for Hibs. If he was to sign for us it'd have to be via some EPL dross first - like Miller. They wouldn't sell him directly to us.

I just don't buy that.

Doesn't seem bothered celebrating wildly in front of 60,000 of them when he scores at Celtic Park.

Bluenose my fucking arse (td)

Yes.

I just don't buy that.

Doesn't seem bothered celebrating wildly in front of 60,000 of them when he scores at Celtic Park.

Bluenose my fucking arse (td)

Fair enough. It's not so clear cut for me. Whenever I've seen him he looks distinctly out of place playing for them. He doesn't have the fire he's renowned for.

A risky question given the current feeling towards our captain, but has Scott Brown ever got the better of Ferguson in a game?

I didn't think so.

Barry has bossed him all over the place in the large majority of games where they've come up against each other.

Thought it was more Kevin Thomson who bossed him and the celtc midfield. Brown, Hartley and Robson don't know how to handle Thomson.

We'll soon see on the 27th!

It makes me sick that so many would happily sign an ex-Tim. :(

I wouldn't class him as a rabid 'Tim' though. He looks really out of place there.

His happiness there is irrelevant to me. He has played for them, so should never be given the opportunity to play for us.

I didn't think so.

Thought it was more Kevin Thomson who bossed him and the celtc midfield. Brown, Hartley and Robson don't know how to handle Thomson.

:unsure:

Maybe big Mo Edu can get stuck into them in Thommo's absence.......

I didn't think so.

:unsure:

Maybe big Mo Edu can get stuck into them in Thommo's absence.......

More chance of the blue eyed boy in the centre or Christain Dailly.

You should have made this a poll to see how it would turn out.

I would take him. I think he is a quality player. I do think also that he knows he chose wrong in joining them. He followed the money.

Yes.

I do think he would be a better player for us because he definitely doesn't like playing for them (who the hell would :lol:)