Would you still sign Scot Brown ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never he can go and spend his ira sponsers money elsewhere

he took the t**** shilling so he should never have the honour of pulling on the blue jersey

(tu)

Also good that some people are realising that our Kev is the better player out of the 2

he took the t**** shilling so he should never have the honour of pulling on the blue jersey

(tu)

Also good that some people are realising that our Kev is the better player out of the 2

I agree wholeheartedly.

I don't think Thomson is just 'better' than Brown though, I think he's in a whole different class to the guy.

If there was an identical twin who was still at Hibs and played exactly like him, I'd take him. I actually think he's not a bad player and until recently thought he was better than Thomson. Thomson has been immese in the past year (tu).

(tu)

I agree wholeheartedly.

I don't think Thomson is just 'better' than Brown though, I think he's in a whole different class to the guy.

Lets just wait to see what kind of player he comes back as before we say that.

How a Rangers supporter could chose celtc over us I'll never know?

For that, he can get right to fcuk.

And the sad thing is he is a Rangers supporter, maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer, my cousin is a teacher in Edinburgh and knows the family. Bluenoses. Sad. ! :sherlock: