Substitutes

Novo - 6

Lafferty - 6

Aarón - 6

Manager

Team Selection - 7

Tactics - 7

Substittions - 7

Time for McGregor to be rested IMO, as he's not improving.

Whittaker recovered from a very dodgy start to have a decent game. Let's hope he can cut out the silly errors.

Davis was simply exceptional. Oh how we've missed him!

Just a quick question about ratings.

After winning 7-1, I don't see why people would be giving our players less than a 5. They did their jobs today. It just skews the results to rate them so low and then give them a 2 when we lose. Maybe we should lay out what exactly the numbers 1-10 represent.

When I am writing this our keeper is rated at 4.67. No one should be 'failing' in a game like this if we are rational IMO. But, whatever.

McGregor 3- Totally responsible for the first goal. However his long ball up field won the penalty otherwise it would have been lower.

Papac 7- Solid and dependable. Made some good tackles and got forward ok.

Whittaker 7- Good game. He's a better alternative to Broadfoot.

Weir 7- Solid as usual.

Bougherra 8- Fantastic tackle to deny Hamilton a goal at 1-1 and got forward fantastically well. Great game.

Beasley 7- He had an excellent first half taking on players and winning free kicks. Second half not as good but decent game.

Ferguson 7- Looked better, nearly scored. Great pass for the 4th goal to let in Davis to cross for Boyd.

Mendes 7- Creative as usual, good in possession. Lovely flick in the first half.

Davis 7- Fantastic to see him back. Good goal and great cross for Boyd for the 4th.

Boyd 8- Hattrick again and when Miller's back he looks better. Very good goal first goal.

Miller 7- Great finish for the first and was unlucky with a shot just minutes earlier. Boyd has missed him.

Subs: Lafferty 7: Good finish and good to see him upfront. Novo 6: Scored and worked hard. Niguez 7: Fantastic took on players and showed glimpses of talent, set up the 6th.

:rangers: Fantastic performance by everyone bar McGregor

After winning 7-1, I don't see why people would be giving our players less than a 5. They did their jobs today. It just skews the results to rate them so low and then give them a 2 when we lose. Maybe we should lay out what exactly the numbers 1-10 represent.

When I am writing this our keeper is rated at 4.67. No one should be 'failing' in a game like this if we are rational IMO. But, whatever.

McGregor had one thing to do and cocked it up badly.

I'm surprised Walter's tactics are scotring so highly. A first half of a long ball to Boyd, missing out the midfield, is pathetic.

McGregor had one thing to do and cocked it up badly.

I'm surprised Walter's tactics are scotring so highly. A first half of a long ball to Boyd, missing out the midfield, is pathetic.

Thats a fair comment and one I agree with, whilst mcgregor did everything else well today, he fubmled at the ball and cost us the early goal, luckily it gave our team the kick up the arse they needed

Guest Andypendek

There's a sizeable element amongst the Rangers support who crave nothing so much as the chance to put the boot into Rangers and Rangers players, why they bother going in beyond me. Whip me! Whip me! I like it nasty!!!

There's a sizeable element amongst the Rangers support who crave nothing so much as the chance to put the boot into Rangers and Rangers players, why they bother going in beyond me. Whip me! Whip me! I like it nasty!!!

Are ypu calling me a gimp ? Master ?

:rangers:

I know what you mean but just because we won convincingly doesn't mean McGregor deserves a higher mark. He's made too many mistakes this season so far and needs to cut them out :rangers:

McGregor- 4

Whittaker- 4

Bougherra- 8

Weir- 7

Papac- 7

Davis- 7

Mendes- 8

Ferguson- 6

Beasley- 4

Boyd-7

Miller- 8

Novo- 6

Lafferty- 6

Aarón- 6

Nine for Miller,and seven for Barry and Whittaker(second half performance's) and you've got it just about right Doc. McGregor had only one thing to do today

and you saw what happened,How come he get's a four? :unsure: Minus zero would be closer to the truth.