Eboue getting booed by the Arsenal fans

NOLUWDC

Arsenal fans are a disgrace imo

Just a load of rich cunts at the emirates anyway these days

Bollocks!

Anyway, Eboue is the only disgrace.

He put in one of the worst performances I've ever seen an Arsenal player produce on Saturday. Totally one paced, didn't look like he could be bothered, petulant and utterly selfish.

Deserved the booing, especially as it's not the first time he's done it this season.

An arsehole of a man, who doesn't realise how lucky he is.

The man played the worst game i have ever seen from a premiership player he tackled his own players and kept giving the ball away to the opposition in dangerous areas now not a big fan of boo-ing your own but if they deserve it then so be it might make him buck up his ideas.

Dont boo your own players (td)

If you're paying his wages (and going by the ticket prices at Arsenal, I can promise that you must be paying a fair chunk) and he doesn't turn up week after week, boo away.

We're living in a democracy.

Bollocks!

He put in one of the worst performances I've ever seen an Arsenal player produce on Saturday. Totally one paced, didn't look like he could be bothered, petulant and utterly selfish.

Deserved the booing, especially as it's not the first time he's done it this season.

Sorry PG, i normally agree with most of your stuff and i know you're a bit of a Gooner, but there is never any time i'd boo a player for my own team.

Completely non-productive imo and the boos will still be ringing in his ears the next time he plays, which doesn't exactly bode well fo him returning a decent shift. :unsure:

Bollocks!

Sorry PG, i normally agree with most of your stuff and i know you're a bit of a Gooner, but there is never any time i'd boo a player for my own team.

Completely non-productive imo and the boos will still be ringing in his ears the next time he plays, which doesn't exactly bode well fo him returning a decent shift. :unsure:

Honestly, I know it's easy to say that looking in from outside, but only once you've been there and listened to the fans and then actually watched Eboue play can you know what the guys like.

After his performance, I doubt we'll see him in an Arsenal jersey any time soon anyway, never minding the boos.

The guy is an absolute imposter who's taking Arsenal fans for a ride with his constant shite performances. In saying that, a few people are saying that the boos were for Wenger's decision to play him and not actually solely aimed at Eboue.

I really hope he doesn't get near the first team ever again.

Shocking behaviour. and as the commentator says, why take him off when the fans were already giving him abuse??

Yes fans have there money and have a right to state there opinion, but surely constructive criticism is the only way to help imprive his confidence.

Shocking behaviour. and as the commentator says, why take him off when the fans were already giving him abuse??

Yes fans have there money and have a right to state there opinion, but surely constructive criticism is the only way to help imprive his confidence.

what would you suggest keep him on the park his 9 teammates don't want to pass it to him and the crowd will continually boo him for the rest of the match. is that really going to help his confidence? :rolleyes:

Usually i'd condemn the booing, but Eboue's performance on Saturday has to be seen to be believed.

Calling it awful would be letting him off lightly. He was like a 12th man for Wigan, even tackling his own team-mates at one point.

I wouldn't be surprised if he actually never recovered from it. His Arsenal career is as good as over, imo.

Kenny Miller got booed by some Gers fans

we have booed the team off at half time when they have been dismal

it does happen

Ive never actually heard Miller booed so im guessing it was a small minority of morons

And booing a team is very different to booing an individual.

If Eboue isnt good enough is it his fault? Its Wengers for playing him. If he is good enough but isnt doing it (i know hes better than he played at the weekend), then it suggests theres a problem elsewhere. PG you say Eboues taking Arsenal for a ride but its not as though he wasnt arsed when he got taken off, the guy looked absolute gutted

I just don't get what has happened to Eboue.

He looked like the real deal when he first broke into that Arsenal team, and I would go as far as to say that his form effectively ended Lauren, a guy who was one of Arsenal's most consistant performers for a long time, Highbury career.

However a combination of injuries, playing in a team lacking consistancy and being asked to play in midfield more often really seem to have affected his confidence.

I'd go as far as to say that his confidence is so badly damaged that he is probably going to have to leave Arsenal if he wants to get his career back on track.

Kenny Miller got booed by some Gers fans

we have booed the team off at half time when they have been dismal

it does happen

Ive never actually heard Miller booed so im guessing it was a small minority of morons

And booing a team is very different to booing an individual.

If Eboue isnt good enough is it his fault? Its Wengers for playing him. If he is good enough but isnt doing it (i know hes better than he played at the weekend), then it suggests theres a problem elsewhere. PG you say Eboues taking Arsenal for a ride but its not as though he wasnt arsed when he got taken off, the guy looked absolute gutted

A pity he didn't seem worried about that during the game.