Eboue getting booed by the Arsenal fans

NOLUWDC

I think some of you are getting mixed up as to why he did get booed. Eboue is a nasty charcter in the game and he isn't loved by many Arsenal fans. He is a cheat and he does dive and fake injury. A lot of Arsenal fans (myself included) are fed up with him and his antics. He would rather fake injury if we were 1-0 down than get UP and try to create something.

Eboue had possibly one of the worst performances from a player you will EVER see. Arsenal fans pay good money to go to the emirates and if you aren't having a good day, the best you can do is at least don't tackle your own players and at least run around and work hard.

It wasn't just all aimed at Eboue either, some of it aimed at Wenger as well.

Eboue needs to get his head down and work hard and be a man about it.

The most people expect is for a Pro to be able to pass the ball and he kept giving it away. Wenger did the right thing in taking him off because he was in serious danger of doing something so bad that their could of been a pitch riot, i swear to god he was that bad.

Would never boo a player from my own team either. JCD missed that horrible horrible sitter against Lyon then got sent off and people clapped him off the park.

Arsenal fans are a disgrace for doing that, I agree. Regardless of how bad he was.

Shocking behaviour.

You never boo your own.

Wonder if anyone on this thread booed Kenny Miller at the start of the season.

I hate Kenny Mhisser. I hate him with a burning passion. But i would never, ever boo him as long as he plays for Rangers.

Never boo your own players. EVER.

I think some of you are getting mixed up as to why he did get booed. Eboue is a nasty charcter in the game and he isn't loved by many Arsenal fans. He is a cheat and he does dive and fake injury. A lot of Arsenal fans (myself included) are fed up with him and his antics. He would rather fake injury if we were 1-0 down than get UP and try to create something.

Eboue had possibly one of the worst performances from a player you will EVER see. Arsenal fans pay good money to go to the emirates and if you aren't having a good day, the best you can do is at least don't tackle your own players and at least run around and work hard.

It wasn't just all aimed at Eboue either, some of it aimed at Wenger as well.

Eboue needs to get his head down and work hard and be a man about it.

The most people expect is for a Pro to be able to pass the ball and he kept giving it away. Wenger did the right thing in taking him off because he was in serious danger of doing something so bad that their could of been a pitch riot, i swear to god he was that bad.

He plays for Arsenal what do you expect him to do. :rolleyes:

The don't call the premier league a competition for 19 teams of men and the delicate flowers at Arsenal for nothing.

Even Adam does worse and we don't do that

:rolleyes:

Are we forgetting the treatment Alan Hutton got when he was trying to find his form after his leg break? or the treatment kenny miller got at the start of the season?

you can't put this down to them being Arsenal fans it happens at all clubs

Arsenal fans are cunts anyway.

Why was that boy from Chelsea getting booed last night by his own fans?

No they aren't doh

Yet more uneducated drivel about Arsenal fans, I've read some ridiculous statements in this thread.

Tell me people, how many times have you been to the Emirates this year that puts you in such high standing to make sweeping comments on Gooners?

They were shouting shoot to Belletti. He has a great dig on him.

Gotcha. Found it strange the commentator didnt comment on it.

They were shouting shoot to Belletti. He has a great dig on him.

Gotcha. Found it strange the commentator didnt comment on it.

:unsure: the itv commentator did