Loy goes out on loan

Ibroxblue

mcgregor went to dunfermline and it did him good.

I believe Loy has got the potential to be a big part of rangers future so lets hope it will do him good too.

I was waiting for someone to say McGregor (who's next to say Adam?) ... one season wonders them fella's. McGregor, this season and Adam past 2 seasons look every bit the mediocre players.

Anytime someone from Rangers goes out on loan we always say "will do him good" but it never does.

Bring them on when we are cruising in games instead of some of the numpties and fair enough, the boys might sink or swim but it will give us much better indications.

It makes sense considering that the reserve league is finished until February.

I hope that he makes a big enough impression for them to extend it beyond the original 2 month duration. He's completely outgrew reserve team football and he really needs to start getting some senior level action.

I believe Loy has got the potential to be a big part of rangers future so lets hope it will do him good too.

I was waiting for someone to say McGregor (who's next to say Adam?) ... one season wonders them fella's. McGregor, this season and Adam past 2 seasons look every bit the mediocre players.

Anytime someone from Rangers goes out on loan we always say "will do him good" but it never does.

Bring them on when we are cruising in games instead of some of the numpties and fair enough, the boys might sink or swim but it will give us much better indications.

I really think from what Ive seen, Loy has more potential than what McGregor had. So if he goes to dunfermline, at least he is getting competitive first team football, and not just reserve games and the last ten minutes of games we are cruising in (which doesnt reflect the competitive element of first team football anyway).

We cant judge the lad on how Adam and Mcgregor have done in the past, because hes a different player.

I really think from what Ive seen, Loy has more potential than what McGregor had. So if he goes to dunfermline, at least he is getting competitive first team football, and not just reserve games and the last ten minutes of games we are cruising in (which doesnt reflect the competitive element of first team football anyway).

We cant judge the lad on how Adam and Mcgregor have done in the past, because hes a different player.

Fair enough mate