Yesterdays results

wezgers

Though both managers of the Old Firm will be disappointed with yesterdays results, are Gers fans more pleased than our Tim counterparts? I would say a draw at Tannadice away from home is a better result than drawing at home with Hearts.

Though both managers of the Old Firm will be disappointed with yesterdays results, are Gers fans more pleased than our Tim counterparts? I would say a draw at Tannadice away from home is a better result than drawing at home with Hearts.

I don't think it matters. Two points dropped is the same whatever way you look at it, regardless of who the opposition are.

I don't think it matters. Two points dropped is the same whatever way you look at it, regardless of who the opposition are.

true coop we dropped points thats all i care about

tannadice is becoming like pittodrie we just cant close out a game there

Walter and the team said they cannot afford to drop anymore points and that was only 6 days ago

So where do they stand with that one

but was it 2 points dropped or 1 point gained yesterday

2 is worse than one obviously, we dropped points lets not kid ourselves

Walter and the team said they cannot afford to drop anymore points and that was only 6 days ago

So where do they stand with that one

but was it 2 points dropped or 1 point gained yesterday

2 is worse than one, we dropped points lets not kid ourselves

at a ground where our record is poor i think the fact weve not lost ground on the earls could be significant for the rest of the season

i will make a bold prediction and say if we win our 2 home games i think we will win the title

Before the games yesterday, i would have bitten your hand off to be still 4 points behind them so I do see the positives.

Having said that, it angers me that poor decision making yet again means we are not 2 points behind going into an Old Firm game with the prize of League Leaders at the end of it.

The funny thing is, the one game Smith knows how to win is the OF game. ITs a pity he hasnt got a scooby in other games. <cr>

We still have 2 home games more to play than them, and 2 of the 3 remaining OF games are at home, so there is plenty opportunity in the future to make up the ground and overtake. Although admittedly we could be well clear before all that had we got our act together.

We still have 2 home games more to play than them, and 2 of the 3 remaining OF games are at home, so there is plenty opportunity in the future to make up the ground and overtake. Although admittedly we could be well clear before all that had we got our act together.

Ifs and buts and maybes how long can we rely on this