Can we win the UEFA cup? Realistic given our squad?

J_RFC87

no we cannot, not good enough

Have any of you optimists actually watched us this & previous seasons, we are pish & have no chance of winning it.If we could play football like Spurs then maybe, we are toooooooo slow & launch too many high balls which will keep coming back at us.Bremen are/were top of the Bundesleague, Seville top of Spanish, Spurs are a cracking good team on their day, we are unfortunately faeces.DA's team would have had a shout, but even they would have toiled.1000/1.

HOPE TO FECK IM WRONG but canny see it.

If Boro can make the final we can get to the semis even with the average side we have just now.

Boro had multi million pound players in their team & played the ball on the deck.We have a few million pound players & there are seagulls at Ibrox who spend more time on our hallowed turf than the ball.

keep%20believing.jpg

What a photo (clap)

I think being realistic no, we can't win it.

However we are yet to lose and got out of what was considered a very hard group as group winners.

If we can beat Hapoel and then Bordeaux/Osasuna then maybe that can get a bit of momentum going and we can have a very very good run. Although Middlesborough, arbguably have more match winners than us, it happened, so why can't it happen to us?

only teams id say we would really struggle to beat are werder bremen and sevilla. apart from that we on a good day can take any of them.

You are joking right?

We'd need to play really well and catch 5-6 teams on a bad day to have a chance of winning it. There are better teams in the competition than Rangers.

If we cannot open up Hearts - how can we win this tournament?

St Johnstone? D'fermiline?

I would LOVE to see us progress real far, and we might, BUT realistically we will NOT.

I HOPE WS PROVES ME WRONG. Maybe our stout new defence will see us through.

:unsure:

I would like to think so, got a tenner on it at 33/1!

I can honestly say that we have a great chance but, in saying that, Bordeaux were one of my tips to go through in theit CL group so I think we should'nt underestimate them at all if we both meet.

Doubt we can win it but we sure can beat Hapoel, and give Bordeaux/Osasuna a hard game.

we would need to give osasuna more than a hard game i watched them at the weekend 0-0 against barca and were unlucky not to win