Ince sacked

papaguy51

Why the dislike of Ince?

I think it is sad when a young manager who starts in the lower leagues, does well and gets a chance in the EPL isn't given more than 4 months, I mean they are on a bad run but it isn't like they are adrift at the bottom or anything.

Why the dislike of Ince?

I think it is sad when a young manager who starts in the lower leagues, does well and gets a chance in the EPL isn't given more than 4 months, I mean they are on a bad run but it isn't like they are adrift at the bottom or anything.

Thats the problem.

Ince stepped up far too soon and that has shown in Blackburns results/performances.

Why the dislike of Ince?

Sacked at his first team... promoted with his second when they were by far the best team and were expected to win anyway, then he got the Blackburn job. For me, he would never have got the job if his name wasn't Paul Ince, so I can't feel sorry for him.

What did he say that's annoying everyone?

Wouldn't mind knowing that one myself.

I don't know either, I've just thought the guy was a cunt since he refused to respond to journalists when he was Macclesfield manager, unless they called him 'Guv'nor'.

Although its to do with Celtic, from a neutral point of view its a bit ironic when Blackburn were so shit

Also even though hes talkin about Celtic hes he probably thinks higher of them as they are actually in the tournament

PAUL INCE swears Celtic were "embarrassed" by the 3-0 Champions League defeat at Old Trafford.

The former Manchester United midfielder insisted it was "men against boys".

Ince, now manager of Blackburn, said: "The gap was embarrassing. I didn't expect it to be quite so easy for United. It was men against boys. That is not being disrespectful - it's just the way it is.

"You look at the money Celtic get for winning the SPL compared with the Premiership and there's a massive gap. It was always going to be a hard game for them."

The former England midfielder Paul Ince has told Rangers he is willing to solve their midfield problems. The Middlesbrough captain's current contract expires at the end of the season, allowing the 34-year-old to talk to other clubs.

He is aware that Rangers' manager, Alex McLeish, is keen to sign an experienced midfielder before the Uefa Cup deadline at the end of the month. An immediate move would mean paying a fee, but if McLeish can wait until the summer then he would not have to pay a fee for Ince.

Ince told the Daily Record he had begun researching life at Ibrox by talking to former England and Riverside team-mate Paul Gascoigne.

Asked if he would be prepared to move to Glasgow, he replied: "What do you think? Of course I would, because Rangers are a massive club. I know all about Rangers because Gazza never stopped talking about them when he was up in Scotland."

From 2004.

The former England midfielder Paul Ince has told Rangers he is willing to solve their midfield problems. The Middlesbrough captain's current contract expires at the end of the season, allowing the 34-year-old to talk to other clubs.

He is aware that Rangers' manager, Alex McLeish, is keen to sign an experienced midfielder before the Uefa Cup deadline at the end of the month. An immediate move would mean paying a fee, but if McLeish can wait until the summer then he would not have to pay a fee for Ince.

Ince told the Daily Record he had begun researching life at Ibrox by talking to former England and Riverside team-mate Paul Gascoigne.

Asked if he would be prepared to move to Glasgow, he replied: "What do you think? Of course I would, because Rangers are a massive club. I know all about Rangers because Gazza never stopped talking about them when he was up in Scotland."

From 2004.

We were also linked with Ince back in 1997.

I believe we descided against moving for him because of his age, and how much he would cost.

I don't know either, I've just thought the guy was a cunt since he refused to respond to journalists when he was Macclesfield manager, unless they called him 'Guv'nor'.

That, and the rumours about him bullying the reserve players at Liverpool turned me off him. An arrogant wanker of a man.

From 2004.

I believe we descided against moving for him because of his age, and how much he would cost.

That's right, Murray wasn't keen but apparently Smith was desperate for him. IIRC, the talk was of us offering him £40,000 p/w?

That, and the rumours about him bullying the reserve players at Liverpool turned me off him. An arrogant wanker of a man.

From 2004.

That's right, Murray wasn't keen but apparently Smith was desperate for him. IIRC, the talk was of us offering him £40,000 p/w?

That sounds about right.

I pretty sure Murray basically said that no player with a year left on his deal was worth that investment.

Saying that a midfield pairing of Ince and Gascoigne would have been incredible.

From 2004.

If this is true, then honestly I don't know why he's getting so much grief on here.

And also, why wouldn't he slag off Scottish football in general? WE do. It's crap.