Trophies won

Clark

Wikipedia didn't help,

the guy im argueing with says Linfield have more than 200, anyone know if thats true?

They've won more than 200 but not all are major trophies so a lot of them don't count.

linfield have won more trophies but more than half of them are minor trophies. Cant really compare them as we only compete for 3 domestic tropies a year while linfield could compete in 5 a season. If you just take the major trophies ie, the league, ifa/sfa cup and league cup then rangers have won more.

linfield have won more trophies but more than half of them are minor trophies. Cant really compare them as we only compete for 3 domestic tropies a year while linfield could compete in 5 a season. If you just take the major trophies ie, the league, ifa/sfa cup and league cup then rangers have won more.

All the major trophies we have won are U.E.F.A approved, the minor trophies that Linfield have won are not recognized by U.E.F.A or F.I.F.A

it was either linfield or glentoran that was the first british team to win a european cup not celtic back in 1918 or 1908 me thinks :sherlock:

Glentoran :unionflag:

They won the Vienna cup in 1914. They beat Burnley, Celtic, Hertha Berlin and Austria Vienna. That is what you're thinking of I believe (tu)