GB team to be approved

rfc_no1fan

the first stepping stone to a permanent British team has been taken.

If so, the first stepping stone to a British League has also been taken.

If I had to sacrifice the scottish national side to get rangers into a British league I would do it without hesitation. If that came to fruition it would be fantastic.

(tu) :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :sherlock:

FIFA have said this is only a one off because the Olympics are being held in London.

A permanent national league/international team is pie in the sky.

That is what I gather from the reports, that is why I cannot understand the attitudes of the SFA, Irish FA and Welsh FA. IF there is no risk then we should get involved.

FIFA have said this is only a one off because the Olympics are being held in London.

That is what I gather from the reports, that is why I cannot understand the attitudes of the SFA, Irish FA and Welsh FA. IF there is no risk then we should get involved.

They all just hate England and see it as being mostly English players that will be involved probably.

Small minded mentality!

God save our queen...........

:unionflag:

Superb, I was listening to Craig Brown about this on T.V. the other day, the bitter wee racist will have been crying in to his cornklakes this morning.

Rule Britania! :unionflag:

Superb, I was listening to Craig Brown about this on T.V. the other day, the bitter wee racist will have been crying in to his cornklakes this morning.

Rule Britania! :unionflag:

I read some pish from him saying that no scotland fans want any part of it?

Aye right then craigy. Ya auld decrepit fud!

Cause Fifa would just love to make us play as GB for the Euros, World Cup etc no matter what they say.

Seriously would you trust Blatter, Warner and his pals?

the first stepping stone to a permanent British team has been taken.

If so, the first stepping stone to a British League has also been taken.

If I had to sacrifice the scottish national side to get rangers into a British league I would do it without hesitation. If that came to fruition it would be fantastic.

(tu) :unionflag:

Team GB :unionflag:

Bet you BoaB is sick as fuck

bet you nobody gives a fuck.

Bet you your wrong

bet iv spent all my holiday pay and can't afford to make that bet.