Janruary tranfer Targets/exits

bhangraman1986

1. Who do you thinking the Gers should invest in?

2. Who should go?

3. Who should the Gers play more often?

My answers:

2. -> I heard that Darch might be going to valenciennes..the club where the Sebo exited to.. hopefully we can get some money back for him.What about Velicka?

3. ->aaron niguez was quality when he came on in the hamilton game. Maurice edu should be given a chance too.

What are the people's opinion?

Bring in - Quality (Not going to waste my time making a list)

Go - Darcheville, McCulloch, Weir, Hemdani, Adam, Burke, G. Smith, S. Smith would be a start

Play more often - Aaron, Fleck, Naismith, Maybe a young fullback

would add mcmillan to you're play more oftens, apart from that got to agree with you're outs.

Out - McCulloch, Adam, Burke, Dailly, Webster, Darcheville, Hemdani, Gow. I'd love a bid to come in for both Ferguson and Boyd but that is never going to happen.

In - Tonel/Stranzl & maybe a loan deal for a wide player or full back. Also depends on who goes?

Aaron, Edu, McMillan and Fleck to play more often.

I would get rid of Graeme Smith, Stevie Smith(loan) Daily, McCulloch, Adam, Hemdani, Velicka, Darcheville and Burke.

All of them are not needed, and even between the wages and the fees (if we can transfer a couple of them) we could raise 3-4 million, I would prefer if we spent in all on another CB to partner Magic.

I know we need a lot more, but I would rather we buy quality. Then I would promote the likes of Lowing, McMillan in defence, Aaron, Fleck( be cautious with him, he's young) More of Edu (try at CB too). With Loy (call back from loan) and Naismith coming back we dont really need another striker.

This way we can give the youngsters a chance, which could potentially fill gaps for us without spending money.