Simple question?

ekbear93

Will we sign any players to strenthen our squad in January.  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Will we sign any players to strenthen our squad in January.

• Yes, we will sign at least one quality player.
    • No, we will sign more mediocre players.
    • We won't sign anybody.

I would love to see one good CB come in and maybe a loan deal or two. Just hope that who ever comes in actually improves the quality of the team and is not another Velicka, who never gets a sniff.

always reminds me of jeffers.

Thats exactly what I mean! Nothing scares me or angers me more that those waste of space signings. Why not just give a kid a run and least there are some positives to that. Nothing worse than crap like Jeffers signed just to make up the numbers.

Thats exactly what I mean! Nothing scares me or angers me more that those waste of space signings. Why not just give a kid a run and least there are some positives to that. Nothing worse than crap like Jeffers signed just to make up the numbers.

thing is mate i had high hopes for jeffers, hoping he would find his good old everton days back. What a tit i was.

Na, I always hoped he could reclaim the form he showed once out of every 32000 games (not really) had the potential but just couldnt put it togther.

Remember Marcus Gayle, Ostenstad another two guys brought in for some extra scoring punch. haha, pure crap!

If we sign either Tonel or Stranzl then we've done alright. Definitely need a quality CB. I hope it doesnt come down to last minute 11th hour hasty signings

I agree. A centre back is surely our top priority. Weir is getting on and could soon become a real liability. And again as you said I would love if we actually signed someone during the window rather than at the death!