McCulloch on his future

Craigy

one of mccullochs relatives revealed over the weekend that he is on his way back down south, Fulham favourites to land him.

Doesn't seem like a very Roy Hodgson-esque signing TBO, usually likes players of some technical ability.

one of mccullochs relatives revealed over the weekend that he is on his way back down south, Fulham favourites to land him.

Doesn't seem like a very Roy Hodgson-esque signing TBO, usually likes players of some technical ability.

yeah i thought he would be a certainty for stoke in january but it's what mcculloch has told relatives. said he only wanted to be here to say he has played for us and now he is bored of the standard up here and wants back down south.

Your neither a striker, left sided midfielder, right sided midfielder, central midfielder or a centre back - you are a truely awful footballer. You are complete and utterly useless to Rangers, you'll never be good enough.

When you play in the team it's like playing with a man down, you commit stupid fouls, you give the ball away far too often, your slow, you can't tackle, your distribution is awful, you can't beat a man(yes I do expect my wide man to beat a man occassionally) your positioning is crap, you can't defend and worst of all, you play hide and seek - which is simply unacceptable.

You mouth off, and say us fans don't have a clue. The only reason you get a game at Rangers is because of your friendship with the management and club captain which is embarrassing.

Your a sh*tebag - don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Amen.

yeah i thought he would be a certainty for stoke in january but it's what mcculloch has told relatives. said he only wanted to be here to say he has played for us and now he is bored of the standard up here and wants back down south.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indeed, must have been embarrasing for him ripping players apart every week with his superior skill and passing ability knowing he was a cut above...

I don't care what he's done in a Wigan jersey, he's been an unmitigated disaster in a Rangers one and he'll go down as one of our worst pound for pound buys of the modern era.

:lol: Along with Capucho, Ostenstad, Jeffers..

I don't care what he's done in a Wigan jersey, he's been an unmitigated disaster in a Rangers one and he'll go down as one of our worst pound for pound buys of the modern era.

:lol: Along with Capucho, Ostenstad, Jeffers..

Jeffers was such a let down, I was gutted when he turned out to be pish! I thought he wasn't a bad player.

u all have short memories u forget what beasley,mcculloch, charlie adam,darcheville, and hemdani dun 4 us in the euro run

Beasley - Scored in Lyon and played well in the euro run.

McCulloch-Scored in Lyon and battled well in the euro run aswell

Adam- Scored at home vs stuttgart scored away against stuttgart and done a decent job when needed

Darcheville- Played up front on his own for the full euro run worked his socks off scored pen vs stuttgart scored 1st goal in Lisbon.

Hemdani-The only bit of composure we had when under pressure away from home.

Darccheville is the 1 that annoys me most if it was'nt 4 him we would never have had that fantastic experience in manchester. Cause boyd could'nt cut it and cousin was just a fcukin let down.SHORT MEMORIES!!!!

Your neither a striker, left sided midfielder, right sided midfielder, central midfielder or a centre back - you are a truely awful footballer. You are complete and utterly useless to Rangers, you'll never be good enough.

When you play in the team it's like playing with a man down, you commit stupid fouls, you give the ball away far too often, your slow, you can't tackle, your distribution is awful, you can't beat a man(yes I do expect my wide man to beat a man occassionally) your positioning is crap, you can't defend and worst of all, you play hide and seek - which is simply unacceptable.

You mouth off, and say us fans don't have a clue. The only reason you get a game at Rangers is because of your friendship with the management and club captain which is embarrassing.

Your a sh*tebag - don't let the door hit you on the way out!

so what your saying is........walter will have him in his plans?

u all have short memories u forget what mcculloch dun 4 us in the euro run

Bar his goal against Lyon, what else did he do in Europe?

Apart from his few goals in the SPL, what has he done?

I'll tell you what he has done, not a fcuking lot - he'd rather get in people's way or play hide and seek.