The King is Dead

why we talking about this juda c*nt in the Bears Den. Fcuk him. Hope he fcuks up down there w*nker

Because some people, like you, can't leave the guy to get on with the rest of his career without making stupid remarks like this every so often.

Fuckin pathetic.

Its not fcuking pathetic the guy cam up and said he loves the club the fans the when we have a bad result he wants to go sorry I have nothing positive to say about him

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why we talking about this juda c*nt in the Bears Den. Fcuk him. Hope he fcuks up down there w*nker

Because some people, like you, can't leave the guy to get on with the rest of his career without making stupid remarks like this every so often.

Fuckin pathetic.

Its not fcuking pathetic the guy cam up and said he loves the club the fans the when we have a bad result he wants to go sorry I have nothing positive to say about him

He watched the side that he virtually carried on his own, throw nearly everything away at the end of last season.

This season had hardly even started and we were papped out of Europe by a bunch of Lithuanian nobodies.

If I was Cuellar, I'd have jumped ship as well.

I for one wouldn't mind seeing him pairing with Bougherra. It's one of the things that has been most of a disappointment on silly season that one was a replacement for another, not a complement. Of course, as for now, Mendes is the happiest surprise we had, I'm sure most agree.

Makes me wonder if we won't have this same discussion about Mendes at this time next year...

Fuckin pathetic.

He watched the side that he virtually carried on his own, throw nearly everything away at the end of last season.

This season had hardly even started and we were papped out of Europe by a bunch of Lithuanian nobodies.

hmmm, interesting!

And, to your earlier comment, its common knowledge that Cuellar had a minimum fee release clause that he used, if you dont know that??

Fuckin pathetic.

The Club had to cash in quick, cause Walter fucked up.

As for King is dead if he's dead playing at a decent level for Villa, then what does that say about our team <_<

Fuckin pathetic.

hmmm, interesting!

And, to your earlier comment, its common knowledge that Cuellar had a minimum fee release clause that he used, if you dont know that??

I've heard that.

But I don't know it to be fact.

Do you?

Fuckin pathetic.

hmmm, interesting!

I've heard that.

Do you?

Yes, and, why question it? It came from the player too. Or does this go against the whole Rangers are bad and forced him out scenario?

it wouldn't have annoyed so much if Carlos hadn't said....

Carlos Cuellar standing firm to resist Premier League overtures

Rangers defender Carlos Cuellar has rejected speculation linking him with a move to England and claimed that his preference is to remain at Ibrox for the foreseeable future.

"I want to stay for many years. It was a new experience for me and I loved every minute of it. Last season was my best ever as a professional player but I hope that next season will be even better."

losing at Kaunus changed things but he should have shown some loyalty to his words and shared responsibility for the loss of that game. . I can understand players wanting to further their careers but they shouldn't bullshit us with false promises

Danny Cousin made it clear he wanted to go and thats fine for example

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...-overtures.html

Maybe he didn't want to leave at the time of the interview.

Maybe Rangers forced his hand like they apparently did with Hutton.

Maybe he changed his mind after we were horsed out of the CL this season by a shower of nobodies, considering that he almost single handedly carried us to the UEFA Cup final last season.

All that is pretty irrelevant if he stated in the interview that he wanted to stay for "many years", CL football or not.

However, I agree with you when you say Rangers forced his hand as I don't believe there was any clause in his contract.

Fuckin pathetic.

hmmm, interesting!

I've heard that.

Do you?

Yes, and, why question it? It came from the player too. Or does this go against the whole Rangers are bad and forced him out scenario?

I question it because I don't believe it.

Simple as that.

Get him back to Ibrox.

2.5 million should do it (tu)

Shut up fuck him hope he continues to play shite and get's throwing about by the opositions srikers. thats what he gets for thinking playing for villa would be better than winning the league/Cups & medels with Rangers, wanker