How can we compete

Fixxxer

we can't in the SPL we need to jump ship ASAP the money simply isnt here anymore

If you could jump to the Championship, id say Rangers would do it.

I'd say so too. But the depressing thought is it's highly unlikely in the foreseeable. They don't really need us in the EPL. I don't think we'd be welcome competition in the Championship either. <cr>

we can't in the SPL we need to jump ship ASAP the money simply isnt here anymore

If you could jump to the Championship, id say Rangers would do it.

I'd say so too. But the depressing thought is it's highly unlikely in the foreseeable. They don't really need us in the EPL. I don't think we'd be welcome competition in the Championship either. <cr>

Very true. The EPL doesn't need us or want us. The majority of teams would not vote for us to come in ( as was shown a few years back when all 20 EPL chairmen voted against. For many teams it would be like a turkey voting for Christmas, as the chances of them going out of the league and losing millions of pounds would increase. As much as I would love the Old firm to go into the Premier League, I believe it will never happen.

We cant compete. Simple.

How can an eagle soar when we are surrounded by chickens?

I like that. Good phrase, and so true for our league

Thanks. Its been too true for many years. Its ashame, Rangers and Cellick, will die in this league im afraid unless something drastic happens, like a Saudi buying us over and getting us into the EPL.

Sadly, that is as likely as Mcgeady playing for us after then new year.