Chesney set to go in January ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Hope not, unless he's replaced by Mark McGhee.

That would be magical considering his footballing philosophy is to bypass the midfield and play with 6 forwards regardless of who they are playing. McGhee seems to me to be an ego maniac who rates himself as a great manager in the making. He was "mistified" that he didn't get the Scotland job. That's because you are crap Mark!

Chesney will be in for a very hard time when we beat them next week. They will obviously blame him for not letting McGeady play and hopefully a little more turmoil will ripple through their squad, allowing teams to steal some more points off them. Their game on Sunday will either be an all guns blazing, prove a point affair or a game of finger pointing and frustration in my opinion. Let's hope for the latter!

No idea who they would appoint though if Chesney decided to pack his bags and head back to Weatherfield? Roy Keane maybe? That would be even better than McGhee! He would put the club into administration with some of his half witted, mega bucks (for an average player) signings.

Republican Minded all chipped in to make a huge Chesney banner.

Heard this afternoon, they are now having second thoughts on reveilling it as it will split the support and may send the wrong message. :lol:

Either way, i think we should take the piss oot it cause we all know the real reason McGeady has orchestrated all this.

He is feart of big Kirky.

He plays in the middle, he plays on the riiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhtttt

Big Kirky Broadfoot

Makes aiden look shite.

:craphead: