****The Official PDC World Championship Thread****

Liam_RFC

Go on the phil-taylor1.jpg

(tu)

But I disagreed with the fat boy comment as he's lost an awful lot of weight and he's also a true sporting great so uncalled for IMO.

yeah hes still lost weight but hes still fat am not questionin his "sporting greatness" there not a guy IMO whos single handly done as much for there sport as he has put would still like to see his big fat arse kicked out in the first round :lol:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't usually tend to watch this until the latter stages.

I know it's nowhere near the quality but I like to watch the Lakeside when it's on in January. Gives me something to watch whilst I'm off.

You could tell Part had lost it by the second set.

Him and the specky guy were throwing some terrible shots tonight.

Yeah he kept hitting 1

They kept going for treble 19 and hit the 3 a few times. :lol:

Well played thornton good to see a bluenose doin well and part was rubbish only the second time thats happened also scholten gettin beat was a bit of a shocker hs fell from grace in the last year

Taylor never even broke sweat, didnt lose a leg and averaged just under the ton, unusual for him, but he didnt need to step it up to be honest.

Decent link on jtv for the darts on line for those of us without sky.. (tu)

Taylor never even broke sweat, didnt lose a leg and averaged just under the ton, unusual for him, but he didnt need to step it up to be honest.

Decent link on jtv for the darts on line for those of us without sky.. (tu)

taylor was playin a complete donkey that guy new right away before he got on stage he was gonna get pumped

Big Barneys on tonight

BARNEY ARMY BARNEY ARMY BARNEY ARMY BARNEY ARMY BARNEY ARMY BARNEY ARMY BARNEY ARMY BARNEY ARMY BARNEY ARMY BARNEY ARMY

Who has passed away in the world of darts, just noticing the black arm bands tonight. No rip thread necessary. :D

On that sad note:

THE Professional Darts Corporation would like to express their sadness at the death of players' marshal Eddie Cox on Wednesday.

Eddie, 51, worked as a marker with the original World Darts Council and moved into the role of players' marshal in 2002, succeeding the late Bobby Bourn.

In addition to his role looking after the needs of players at televised tournaments, he also worked as a scoring official on the PDC Pro Tour.

The husband of Val, a father to Natalie, Adele, Thomas and James and the brother of Tommy Cox, the PDC Tournament Director, Eddie passed away suddenly on Wednesday.

"The thoughts of all staff and officials at the Professional Darts Corporation are with Val and Eddie's family at this time," said PDC Chief Executive Matthew Porter.

"Eddie was a friend to all - staff and players alike - and a valued and respected member of the PDC team who made a large contribution to the organisation since its formation in 1994.

"Eddie will be fondly remembered by us all, and especially so at Alexandra Palace over the next fortnight."

PDC World Champion John Part said: "I knew Eddie for many years and he was a true gentleman. He was very good to us as players and almost like one of us - he understood us.

"He was very good at his job and it was as if relating to us came naturally to him.

"When he succeeded Bobby Bourn as players' marshall he continued a legacy but also created his own legacy at the same time, which is an honour to him.

"Eddie will be missed by all the players."

His funeral will be held at 2.15pm on Tuesday December 23 at the Preston Cemetery, Walton Avenue, North Shields, and friends are welcome afterwards at the Cannon Inn, Coast Road, Billy Mill, North Shields.

Flowers are requested to be sent to the funeral directors, E Turnbull & Son, Albion Road, North Shields, NE29 0HE.

http://www.planetdarts.tv/page/NewsdeskDet...1491892,00.html

Who has passed away in the world of darts, just noticing the black arm bands tonight. No rip thread necessary. :D

On that sad note:

THE Professional Darts Corporation would like to express their sadness at the death of players' marshal Eddie Cox on Wednesday.

Eddie, 51, worked as a marker with the original World Darts Council and moved into the role of players' marshal in 2002, succeeding the late Bobby Bourn.

In addition to his role looking after the needs of players at televised tournaments, he also worked as a scoring official on the PDC Pro Tour.

The husband of Val, a father to Natalie, Adele, Thomas and James and the brother of Tommy Cox, the PDC Tournament Director, Eddie passed away suddenly on Wednesday.

"The thoughts of all staff and officials at the Professional Darts Corporation are with Val and Eddie's family at this time," said PDC Chief Executive Matthew Porter.

"Eddie was a friend to all - staff and players alike - and a valued and respected member of the PDC team who made a large contribution to the organisation since its formation in 1994.

"Eddie will be fondly remembered by us all, and especially so at Alexandra Palace over the next fortnight."

PDC World Champion John Part said: "I knew Eddie for many years and he was a true gentleman. He was very good to us as players and almost like one of us - he understood us.

"He was very good at his job and it was as if relating to us came naturally to him.

"When he succeeded Bobby Bourn as players' marshall he continued a legacy but also created his own legacy at the same time, which is an honour to him.

"Eddie will be missed by all the players."

His funeral will be held at 2.15pm on Tuesday December 23 at the Preston Cemetery, Walton Avenue, North Shields, and friends are welcome afterwards at the Cannon Inn, Coast Road, Billy Mill, North Shields.

Flowers are requested to be sent to the funeral directors, E Turnbull & Son, Albion Road, North Shields, NE29 0HE.

http://www.planetdarts.tv/page/NewsdeskDet...1491892,00.html

(tu)

Can someone post all the first round scores, don't have sky sports anymore and Can't watch the PDC all i get is the pishy BDO that has what 3 good players!!!!

Reading through i see big dick part got beat that brought a smile to my face.

Part=arrogant bastard.

how did James Wade do?

www.planetdarts.tv for all the info. Good to see Barney hitting form. Thank god he's went back to his old darts. Mervyn King's got a great chance to make the quarters and semis. He was in Part's quarter of the draw.