The most atmospheric stadiums in football

dyzeus

Load of pish tbh.

Starks Park has a better atmosphere than the Maksimir - don't make me laugh.

The Sukru, Velodrome and Westfalenstadion have a better atmosphere than the a lot of stadiums in the top 15!

No BJK Inonu Stadion or Stadion Crevena.

According to Sky Sports, the Brittania Stadium has the biggest and best atmosphere in the Premiership.

lol, it's typical tabloid stuff isn't it? Only reason Fratton Park there is because of that one game against AC.

Not at all.

Fratton Park has an incredibely atmosphere on most match days.

Top 10 in the world atmosphere though?

Load of pish tbh.

Starks Park has a better atmosphere than the Maksimir - don't make me laugh.

The Sukru, Velodrome and Westfalenstadion have a better atmosphere than the a lot of stadiums in the top 15!

No BJK Inonu Stadion or Stadion Crevena.

According to Sky Sports, the Brittania Stadium has the biggest and best atmosphere in the Premiership.

Agreed, when i saw starks park i was like this is bullshit .

the fact that san giro, anfield and fucking old trafford all made top 10 is a joke!

from personal experience, millennium stadium, elland road and windsor park in the 3-2 win over spain, was awesome!

got a good bouncy going

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

lol, it's typical tabloid stuff isn't it? Only reason Fratton Park there is because of that one game against AC.

Not at all.

Bullshit.

Not at all.

Bullshit.

Obviously the fact that it's quite an old, small stadium plays a part, but the Portsmouth fans are incredible.

Fratton Park is one of the few Premiership stadiums that actually has some sort of atmosphere.

The only reason I think that people think Celtic have a great support is because they sing the same songs as Liverpool and they all think Liverpool is fantastic when it's actually pretty quiet except for the odd game. Fratton Park has the best atmosphere in England IMO. I remember when they were losing to Arsenal quite heavily but they still continued to sing even when Thierry Henry scored :lol:

This is clearly biased they should rename it .......The list of the most atmospheric stadiums in English football......... 6 English Stadiums in the top 10 your having a laugh they may have richest league in the world however when it comes to atmosphere thats a joke the editor should take his head out his ar**.......................