John Fleck

mcpherson888

Left Wing/Striker. He's pretty much a cross between Rooney and his dad (Robert, obviously!). He's left wing whenever he plays for the reserves right now, but I like him as a striker from what i've seen of him there. Will be an important player for both us and Scotland in 3-4 years if he doesn't get injured too badly.

Some will argue that they want him in the first team as soon as possible, but i'd say he still needs some time to grow up, get more phsical and mature a little (should see the lad diving into tackles when he's frustrated!).

Left Wing/Striker. He's pretty much a cross between Rooney and his dad (Robert, obviously!). He's left wing whenever he plays for the reserves right now, but I like him as a striker from what i've seen of him there. Will be an important player for both us and Scotland in 3-4 years if he doesn't get injured too badly.

Some will argue that they want him in the first team as soon as possible, but i'd say he still needs some time to grow up, get more phsical and mature a little (should see the lad diving into tackles when he's frustrated!).

I thought robert was his uncle? no?

Robert Fleck is his uncle. I wouldn't really class him as a striker, more an attacking midfielder. I've seen him play on the left wing, just off a striker, and in central midfield.

Well there ya go. Thought it was his dad!

He only played central mid when Aaron joined. Then they started losing games... :lol:

True :lol: I think his best postion is definitely off a striker, where he can pick the ball up and drive at people, but he certainly hasn't looked out of position when he's played elsewhere, and has a great passing range

John Fleck? I have not seen him play, but i have heard he could be a future superstar.

Does anyone know what hes good at? Also who could you compare him to?

Are you really a Rangers supporter?

I don't really rate Rooney

I don't think this guy's even a football fan...

John Fleck? I have not seen him play, but i have heard he could be a future superstar.

Does anyone know what hes good at? Also who could you compare him to?

Heard hes good at crash bandicoot.............and hes a better brickie than alstone.